Chapter 13

Regis "Royal" Hill

I showered and got dressed. I also had Lena get Little Ryan dressed in one of the spare bathrooms.

We been spending every day together since all that shit went down and it honestly felt good to have a woman in my presence a nigga was getting tired of being loyal and not having one go to female.

Me and Lena made a agreement that no matter what happens between us we will remain friends and I would be there for her and the baby.

I had a meeting with my attorney. I was plugged and well connected with all the resources that I needed. I had already went through the process of getting custody of Lil Ryan it made it easier with him already being in my care.

So today was the day I was finding out the results to the DNA test and finalizing the custody papers. LaDina had a track record on her record of bouncing from apartment to apartment living in them Three months or less.

Dina had over Six evictions which proved her to be unfit. So with him looking like me and him being Lena real blood we decided that even if he wasn't mines we was gone still take him in anyways.

Plus it was fun having a Lil mini me around we dressed in matching black suits and headed to the garage. Today we was riding in the All White Lamborghini. It was just me and my lil man with Lena being in her lasts weeks with the pregnancy the doctor ordered her on Bedrest.

The drive downtown took about 20 mins it felt good outside. We blasted Lil Boosie all the way there had to put my lil nigga on game with some real shit.

We pulled up and I put some money in the parking meter and got Lil Ryan out the car.

We headed into the building and to the 12th floor where my Attorney Office was.

"Aww he is so cute" A lady said once we got in the elevator.

"I'm not cute I'm handsome" Lil Ryan said causing me to chuckle a bit.

"Yes you are very handsome" The lady said.

The elevator stopped at the Sixth floor and the lady exited the elevator handing me a card.

"Call me" She said with a wink.

When it came to the floor we needed to we exited. I grabbed Lil Ryan hand because his little feet couldn't keep up plus I didn't have time for him to be running off.

I'm not gone lie Dina did a good job with him Lil Ryan speak full sentences and talk very clear. Most of all he ain't a crybaby either but he most definitely bad but I'm sure that just run in his genes from me.

"Mr. Hill your on time as always" My attorney Mr. James Wallace said.

"Mr. Wallace it's always a pleasure to meet you" I replied giving him a handshake.

"And you might be Ryan Holman-Grant" Mr. Wallace said reaching his hand out to Ry.

"Yes Sir you can just call me Ryan, Ry, or Lil Ryan" Ry said shaking Mr. Wallace hand.

"Smart little man" Mr. Wallace said.

"Well Gentlemen take a seat" Mr. Wallace said as he walked around to the side of his desk. Me and Ry took a seat in the Two chairs in front of the desk.