Chapter 9

Fly Jackson

I sat in the car thinking I'm a deep thought how my homeboy played me today. I invited this nigga to vent and to listen to everything that I got going on but instead he heard me mention that Lena was here and hurried up and jumped out the car.

Royal been my homeboy for a long time since Grad school but lately well really every since Telena left me this nigga been acting weird as fuck.

This nigga had the audacity to tell that's what I get when Telena left. Nigga act like he the love doctor or something always preaching about how a female supposed to be treated.

That shit used to go in one ear and out the other ear every time he get to preaching. Honestly I wish I would've listened before it was too late.

Seeing Telena today just made me miss her even more. My heart feel so empty although I don't understand none of this love shit.

I know what we had is done and over with and there is no point in trying to fix it, heal it, or break it even more.

Before she noticed me at the party with Temeka I was watching her the whole time. Laughing looking good she actually looked real happy.

I put the finishing licks on my wood and ran it through a lighter. This shit was eating me alive my baby really left me and this ain't one of those petty stunts she used to do.

This the I'm gone and never coming back you can see it all in her eyes. I just wish I could go back in time. I smoked my blunt and continued to watch the house to wait for Telena and Temeka to come out the house.

Both of they asses was going home with me no if's ands or buts about it. My mind was made up on that.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my window and a light being flashed in my face. Looking at my surroundings I saw that I was still outside Ms. Tina house. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep. It was that pressure that put me down.

Cracking the window I saw that it was both Telena and Temeka. Just the people I needed to see. Which made my job a whole lot easier.

"Fly what the hell you still doing outside my mama house?" Temeka asked First.

I guess I should've known they was related them standing next to each other look just a like.

"Get in the car" I said Sternly there was nothing else to be explained or nothing else to be said.

"Both of y'all"

"Tuh nigga please I left yo ass for a reason it don't work like that nigga" Telena said.

"I'm not going with you either the fuck I been trying to get away from yo muthafucking ass" Temeka said.

"Is that right?" I asked Temeka.

"Yeah that's right or did you forget I have a whole family"

"Man fuck yo family you building a family with me"

"So if y'all building a family together then why the fuck you keep harassing me" Telena said.

"Yeah and why you didn't tell me you had a baby on the way by my sister at that" Temeka said.

"Girl please you knew he was my nigga in the First place before you started fucking with him yeah bitch think you slick in front of Mama lying like you don't see me post him on Instagram because you follow me no matter if I was around or not"

"Girl you better watch who the fuck you talking too I'm still yo big sister" Temeka said.

"Tuh you still my big sister girl please I said what the fuck I said and no you ain't my big sister you not shit to me bitch your dead to me" Telena said.

I shook my head watching them go back in forth. This whole time I'm thinking Temeka really fuck with me and whole time she was on some spiteful shit trying to get back at her little sister because clearly this beef go way deeper than me.

"I'm dead to you bitch you been dead to me who the fuck let a nigga take them away from they family"

"And who the fuck go and cheat on their husband with their sisters baby daddy then had the nerve to get fucking pregnant fuck out of here what I do with a nigga is my business"

"Well I mean shit I just wanted to see what the dick was like you left your whole family behind for it then got the nerve to start coming back around after you been gone all this time like everything peaches and cream"

"Alright that's enough" I finally intervened.

"Yeah trifling ass bitch you been trifling since high school"

"So what at least I don't be dick dumb over every nigga I meet"

"Ha" Telena said. Before she grabbed Temeka by her hair and pulled her down to the ground and got to upper cutting her.

Telena was beating her ass and I just sat there and watched.

"Yeah bitch I'm not the only one dick dumb yo make up on yo eye caked up covering up that black eye hoe" Telena said catching her breath.

Temeka got up off the ground and charged at Telena causing her to fall that's when I got out my car.

"I SAID ENOUGH" I yelled.

Grabbing Temeka I threw her on the ground and tried to help Telena up.

"Don't fucking touch me" Telena yelled.

"Aye what the fuck you doing don't be handling her like that" Tone said coming out of nowhere.

"Aye pussy ass nigga don't be telling me what the fuck to do" I said. All I could think about was where the fuck was this nigga Royal because hit was about to get real.

Tone helped Temeka up.

"So where the fuck you been at?" He questioned her getting all in her face. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at him.

"Aye nigga fall back" I said to him.

"Tone she been with that bitch ass nigga this whole time and guess what she pregnant by him too" Temeka said.

"Aw yeah so what was the point of calling me crying earlier" Tone asked more said as a statement.

"Don't call my phone no more you better go be with that bitch ass nigga" Tone said in a matter of fact Tone.

"Bitch ass nigga I'll kill you right now" I said aiming my gun at his head.

"Man Telena let's go" Tone said.

"You can leave but she ain't going nowhere with you"

"Do something about it then Telena I'm not gone tell you again let's go"

"What the fuck you mean let's go bitch you fucking my husband" Temeka said running back up on Telena and Tone pushed her down to the ground.

At this point I didn't give a fuck no more. Tone ass was about to die tonight.

I fired a shot of at him hitting him in the shoulder. The sound of another gun going off caused me to look around. Then another round went off.

Suddenly I started to feel hot and the pain of the bullets went through my body. I fell to the ground and Royal and Tone was standing over me.

Fucking snake ass nigga.

"Sorry nigga but you wasn't about to kill my blood brother in front of me"

"Sweet dreams pussy ass nigga" Tone said firing off another shot in me.

That's all I remember before everything went black...

Follow, Comment, Share & Vote!!!

Follow Personal Accounts @xxlovewilliams & @slimjimlee_

Follow Us on Instagram: @Slimjimlee_ & x.lovewilliams

We Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter... Please comment and Leave Feedback.