Chapter 4

Antonio "Tone"

Some time had flew by since earlier and I had switched cars and began making my pick ups to go and stash my money, I knew it was a motherfucker at my head so I needed to stash some more money in case anything happened Amber would be fine for the rest of her life. I needed to gone ahead and open her own little account and start transferring the money over.

I had a few overseas accounts so I wasn't too worried and my account/lawyer Jasper, I trusted him with my own life. Snapping from my thoughts I walked into the 5 story project building to grab my money. On the ride over I stopped at the local Chinese spot to grab some takeout for the workers also a good cover up for being inside the building. Taking the broke down elevator up to the 3rd floor I got off and entered apartment 309. Walking in I sat the food on the table and dapping a few of my corner boys.

"What's up boss man" one of the young niggas Monte said greeting me.

"What's up shorty. You keepin ya head in those books" I asked him before walking into the back room. Monte is about 15 , he was one of my corner boys along with his mama Sabrina who stashed my work, handled my money and never got the count fucked up. I've known Sabrina since junior high school so we came up on a agreement, she'd do what she does for me and continue living in the hood and  I make sure her bills are paid are I send her son to a nice school outside of the city.

Me and Sabrina fucked around a few times in the past but that was before me and Tameka, she still would try to shoot her shot but I wasn't going since I knew Sabrina been around the block a few times.

"What's up Brina" I said walking into her room to collect my money, "hey baby" she said reaching into the back of her closet pulling out a bag filled with money.

"It's all there" she said dumping the money onto the table as she began stuffing them into Manila envelopes to make shit look some what legit. "Also here are Monte's grades for the semester, he's doing pretty good" ... as always she said with a chuckle.

Grabbing the envelope I opened it pulling out the sheets of paper looking over them, this kid made honor roll every semester since he's been going to school  I couldn't lie, I was proud of him. He was gonna make kids from the hood/projects look good.

"Yeah. This boy doing his thang. He gone have a scholarship before we know it." I said putting the papers back into the envelope.

"Yeah he gets that from you" she said laughing and looking up shyly at me.

Yeah ... the fling Sabrina and I had was 14years ago, making us 14/15 at the time ... both of our first time fuckin. She ended up pregnant, we never told anyone I was the father of her child BUT I always made sure he was taken care of. Now that I had a family I really didn't need this coming out, I've been hiding this secret for 15 years. My own mother doesn't even know, I wanted to bring him around the family because this boy was so much like me and I was proud of it. Snapping out of my thoughts I finally looked at at Sabrina and replied to what she had said.

"I guess you can say that" I said as I grabbed the envelopes and placed them into a box along with the envelope with Monte's grades.

I know it was fucked up having my own son on the block but in all actuality Sabrina makes sure she doesn't have Monte on the block unless necessary. With my thirty birthday approaching I wanted to throw a big bash and introduce him to my family. I think it's about time I man up and openly love my son.

A few hours had passed and it was almost time to get Amber from school, I called the house and had my housekeeper Mariam go pick up Amber while I finished up my errands and grabbed up dinner to go. I didn't wanna be seen too much outside because of the shit this morning and because I hadn't quiet yet figured out who it was. Picking up my phone I decided to call Temeka to see if she would be joining us for dinner or if she needed lunch brought to her at work. After immediately getting the voicemail I hung up, maybe her phone had died, putting the phone down I decided to head to the soul food spot in my old neighborhood before heading home.

Walking into the spot called Ms. Annie's I ordered 2 of the house specials for today with some homemade sweet tea on the side. "Your total will be 30.76" the cashier said me while licking her lips. Laughing in my head I stuffed my hand into my pocket digging out a $100 bill handing it over to her.

"Keep the change" I said winking at her and exiting the line waiting for my order. Once my order was ready I grabbed the bags from the girl nodding before heading out back into my car.

Before making it home I dialed Temeka's number again and her phone went straight to voicemail again, which was weird as hell to me but I brushed it off.

Finally making it back home, I walked into the house being greeted by Mariam and Amber. "I hope somebody was being a good girl for Mrs. Mariam" I teased her while laughing.

"Yes I was daddy" she said jumping up and down excited to see me.

"Mrs. Mariam you can head home for the night, enjoy your family ... you too Angelic" I said with a smile noticing she was still here.

"Amber baby go get washed up for dinner okay? I got us some take out" I said kissing her on the forehead before she headed upstairs to wash her hands get out of her school shoes and what not.

Once my employees left I walked into the kitchen setting plates and dumping the food from the containers on them so we could eat dinner.

We finished up dinner and we headed up stairs.

"Daddy where is mommy" she asked me with a puzzled face.

"I don't know baby. Mommy may be stuck at work" I said with a fake sad face.

"How about we watch Frozen in Daddy's bed tonight huh?" I asked her, since it was Friday night I thought I'd stay in with my baby tonight.

Getting Amber bathed and into her bed clothes I showered and did the same before climbing into my California king sized bed. I turned on the tv and went to the Netflix app and searched for Frozen. Starting the movie I relaxed into bed with Amber cuddled into my side.

While the movie started I began thinking to myself again .... something about today wasn't right at all, I couldn't put my finger on it but for sure I was gonna find out. And whoever the nigga was who had the audacity to follow me to my daughters school .... let's just say that nigga is a DEAD MAN!

Coming out of my thought from hearing my babies laughter at the movie, I kissed her forehead and enjoyed my night with my baby girl.

Follow, Comment, Share & Vote!!!

Follow Personal Accounts @xxlovewilliams & @slimjimlee_

Follow Us on Instagram: @Slimjimlee_ & x.lovewilliams

We Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter... Please comment and Leave Feedback.