Chapter 2

Antonio Meyers

Waking up this morning to the smell of breakfast made my stomach growl, smiling to myself I pulled the covers back slung my legs over the side getting up. I walked past the mirror rubbing my full six pack while walking into the bathroom to wash my face and handle my hygiene.

Once getting myself together I threw on a white tee shirt, grabbed my phone and heading downstairs to the kitchen. I returned a few text messages while making my way down the stair case and was greeted by the most beautiful person in the world ... my Four year old daughter , my princess Amber.

"Hi daddy. Good morning" she said to me with a big smile plastered on her face. Scooping her up in my arms I placed a kiss on her cheek and walked towards the kitchen table. Making it to the table we were greeted by our chef Angelic, she was placing potatoes, pancakes , grits and a vase of orange juice on the table for us to eat. Looking around I looked at Amber and asked "where's mommy?"

"Mommy gone daddy" she said and began digging into her plate of food Angelic had placed in front of her. "Thank you Angelic" I said nodding at her while watching her walk back into the kitchen. I licked my lips as her hips swayed left to right. Snapping out of my thoughts I grabbed a fork and began eating my pancakes followed by a few pieces of bacon before grabbing my phone to send a message.

ME: See you had a early morning, missed you at breakfast 😘

TAMEKA: Sorry babe. See you guys for dinner. Kiss Amby for me 😘 love you.

Sighing, I placed my phone face down on the table and finished my breakfast. Temeka was always on the go, she worked as a receptionist in a law firm so she would have a lot of early mornings and late nights leaving myself and Amber alone.

After finishing and getting cleaned up we went upstairs to get dressed for school, I walked in her closet and grabbed a pair of blue jeans along with a red and white Hello Kitty shirt and her retro Jordan 3s. When she finally dressed herself I walked her into the bathroom and began fixing her ponytails. While combing out her hair we made eye contact in the mirror and both began to laugh, we both knew I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Parting her hair down the middle I began making two ponytails, since her hair was curly I left the ends curly and added a red hair bow on one side and a white one on the other side.

"Let's ask auntie Precious how this looks" we both laughed. Grabbing my phone I began to FaceTime my sister who picked up on the second ring.

"Yes my best oldest brother" she said smiling into the phone.

"You mean your ONLY big brother" as I chuckled.

"Yeah you know what I meant" she said in return laughing.

"So sis I did baby girls hair today let me know how I did" I said to her while rotating the phone around Amber's hair to show her the work I've done.

"Looks good bro. You getting the hang of it. Just do my girl baby hairs and she set" she said popping her tongue.

"Umm and how in the hell do I do that?" I questioned while laughing and sitting the phone up on the counter.

"Hi auntie P" Amber said while hanging me an old tooth brush to fix her "baby hairs"

After fixing her hair I sent Amber to gather her things and meet me at the front door.

"So let me guess her raggedy ass mama left early again" Precious said rolling her eyes.

"C'mon now P, you know how it is with her working at the law firm" I said while cleaning up the mess I made.

"Yeah and I know when you have a child you have to sacrifice some shit too" she said giving me a look. My sister had hated Tameka from the day I brought her home 6 years ago. They never clicked but neither would tell me why. I left the situation alone trying not to worsen the mood.

"Well alright sis, let me get this girl to school. I'll call you later" I said then hanging up with my sister.

"I'm ready daddy!!" Amber yelled from downstairs, I looked over the balcony and shook my head. Walking into my room I grabbed my hoodie and my gun and headed downstairs. Once in the car I made sure to turn on Disney Radio so Amber could hear all the annoying ass songs she likes to listen to.

Her school was about a Twenty-Five minute drive away so I began down the road, instantly my sisters comments popped up in my head. I looked in the mirror at my baby and smiled, she was a blessing to me. Amber changed my way of treating women as a whole, I had a whole perspective on women now.

I understood exactly where my sister was coming from seeing in all I am a drug dealer and shouldn't have to tag my daughter along everywhere. I had to be more careful now that Tameka spends so much time at the office. Sometime Tameka could be selfish but wouldn't I be too if I took Amber away and left her? I always got a feeling of guilt whenever I thought about it so I pushed the thoughts in the back of my head once more and continued driving.

I was about Five minutes from the school when I noticed a black truck following me, I turned left and made a detour to the school. The police always sat around the school so the truck turned off down another block, safely dropping my daughter off at school I placed a kiss on her forehead and let her walk inside.

Pulling away from the school I headed to the Projects, when I made I to my trap house I jumped out of my truck and went into the building. Shaking my head and exhaling loudly ... I knew today was gonna be a long day!

Follow, Comment, Share & Vote!!!

Follow Personal Accounts @xxlovewilliams & @slimjimlee_

Follow Us on Instagram: @Slimjimlee_ & x.lovewilliams

We Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter... Please comment and Leave Feedback.