Chapter 15

La'Nae Grant-Davis

As y'all can see the drama in the Grant Damily has been real. I was now headed on my way to pick up Dina to give her a ride to her job so she can do her audition.

Even though I didn't let her stay with me. I been doing the best I could by taking her to work every day until she had enough money to get her own car.

I told her not to focus on a car or a crib right now. She tried to give Temeka money for her staying there but Meka really just want her to stack all her money up so when she move out she can pay her rent up for a couple months.

Which I agree with I don't agree with a lot of things that Meka and Dina do so that's good they sticking together you know hoes stick together.

Dina still my cousin though at the end of the day so if she need help in anyway I'm going to help her besides giving her a place to stay now that's something that I just couldn't do.

Y'all all know I don't fuck with Meka but that's a story for another day. Now me and Lena like two peas in pod I just left her house. Since she on bedrest and can't go nowhere I be going to go visit her a lot.

I actually like her and Royal together he fits her crazy personality. Plus he's real family oriented so we been having our family dinners at they house.

Dina and Meka just the only two that's not invited. I be taking pictures and videos of Ry and sending them to her so she can see him.

Royal cut off complete communication with Dina. Which I don't blame him. Ryan cried for over an hour after that day they left IHOP because his Mama didn't want to spend time with him.

I'm happy that Lena and Royal is very hands on with him that put him in boxing classes to release some of his anger.

He had his First match yesterday so you know the whole family was in there deep rooting him on. I didn't even know they had boxing matches for kids.

The little boy he fought his family was there thick too so y'all know all the Men from both family was making bets on who gone win. Of course y'all already know who won. Ryan did 3-0.

All you been hearing is Royal talking about is his son the next Floyd Mayweather in the making.

Royal let me invite Dina and her trifling ass didn't even want to come you would think for somebody that complain and cry about not being able to see there son they would want to see him but that's not none of my business at the end of the day Ryan is good and very well taking care of.

He looks a lot cleaner than what he was before. Telena turnt they basement into a big ass game room so all the kids be thirsty to go over there for Sunday dinner.

Me and my husband have custody of his daughter Italy, her and Amber the same age and she still be spending a lot of time with Lena and Royal.

So all the kids be having play dates. Me and Dina almost had a fall out because she got mad because I spoke my mind on how I felt with Ryan being with his daddy.

Gone say I was the main one talking about she need to get her shit together so she can stunt on muthafuckers but that was before Royal got full custody of Ryan and before I saw that Ryan was better off being with his daddy and Lena.

That's why I can't wait for Lena to have this baby so I can introduce her into the business. The name of my business is called Grant's Boutique. Which is also her last name so she fits in perfectly.

Royal hooked me up with some of his people to get Telena co-ownership of the business. My business is already popping I run a six figure business. All my clothes are true to size and fast shipping.