Chapter 19

Jamonte "Monte" Williams

"MOM" I yelled walking into the house.

"MOM" I yelled again.

"MO-" I started to say but was cut off.

"Boy what the fuck do you want and why you calling my name like that what's wrong with you"

"What's wrong with me?" I said then paused she stood there looking at me confused.

"Don't stand there looking all confused and shit you got something you want to tell me" I said.

"Nah I don't got nothing to tell you I know you better watch your mouth and knock that Tone out your voice"

"Why Mama? Just why?"

I stood there watching her as she pulled herself together. I just wanted answers. This whole time mutha fuckers been keeping secrets from me.

This whole time though it started to make sense. The clothes, the haircuts every two weeks, the private schools, Every time my mama had me on the block working her and Tone would practically get into it, and how every time me and Tone was in the same room everybody would say we looked alike.

"Is it true Ma damn you beating around the bush?"

"Is what true? What are you talking about?"

I see she still wanted to the dumb role like she have no idea about what I'm talking about.

"Is Tone my father?" I asked her looking into her eyes.

"Yes he's your father" She said and dropped her head.

"How do you know?"

"Ma that don't even matter the only thing that matters is you lied to me telling me that my Father died and the whole time this nigga really my father living good and we still live in the projects"

"You what I'm about to go" I said heading for the door and slammed it behind me.

I couldn't allow her to see that I was hurt. I spent my whole life wondering if my Dad was around that my would be differently I wouldn't be doing the things I'm doing now.

I wouldn't have this void in my heart that feel like I'm missing something. This whole time though this entire time my Father been in my life, been around me and can't even be Man enough to be active in my life.

This nigga got a whole daughter and don't even fuck with me that shit is so crazy.

I walked up the street to the hood corner store and made a phone call. I been fucking with this grown bitch lately so I was calling her so she can come pick me up.

"Hello" She answered on the First ring.

"It's true I need you to come get me I'm at Steak and Lemonade on the Southend"

"Ill be there in 15 mins" She said and hung up the phone.

That's one thing I loved about her every since I met her she been coming through making sure a nigga good.

I went and had and ordered me Two eight piece chicken wing combs extra lemon pepper with the mild sauce on the side.

By the time she pulled up the food was ready. I headed out the store and went and got in car.

"Wassup baby?" I said to her.

"Hey love how you doing? you look stressed"

"Shit I am mutha fuckers been lying to me this whole entire time instead of keeping shit one hundred don't worry about me though Ima be good I got you some food too" I said rubbing her belly.