Dare #149

@Rin90412 Hi and I dare all the ukes(Well bottom I'm 13 and had loose my innocent at the age of 11 may the devil help me TvT) to become yandere for 3 months and can I watch the show? well actually be in the book but for like 5 chapter?

Supercruncher: *Sitting on the ground panting with wide optics as he barely managed to move in time before he was crushed by a screaming Bulkhead who's running away from an angry Wheeljack grunting as he was kicked by his sparkling's he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to the bot cave with the others*

Supercruncher: Alright Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Starscream, Knockout, Soundwave, Optimus and of course me we all have a dare from Rin90412 they have dared us all to become yandere for 3 months now before you ask a yandere is a Japanese term that is used in anime and such a Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

Starscream: *smirks* So~ like you!

Supercruncher: *growls* NO I'M NOT A YANDERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knockout: *smirking* Well all of us will be for 3 months so technically you are a yandere~

Supercruncher: *shaking from rage* SHUT UP YOU PAINT JOB OBSESSED ASTON MARTIN SLAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knockout: *growls* LEAVE MY PAINT JOB OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *sighs facepalming* Will both of you calm down! 

Supercruncher: *takes deep breath* Alright fine! Let's get on with this dare.....Oh right Rin90412 will also be watching 'the show' as they put it!

Wheeljack: *groans as his twins kick him* I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT ENERGON!!!!!!!!!

Month 1

*Supercruncher his in the main room while Ratchet's working at his computer Ratchet starts humming as he types making Supercruncher looks at him and glares at the computer that's taking all the attention of his mate HIS MATE!!!! so when Ratchet leaves the room Supercruncher stomps right up to the slagging computer*

Supercruncher: *growls* What you doing with my mate huh!

*no response obviously*

Supercruncher: ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!

*no response*

Supercruncher: Playing it cool huh yea I can totally do that too! *turns away from the computer before quickly turning back with his katana's in his servos* DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts stabbing the computer rapidly while laughing madly* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RATCHET'S MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *walks back into the room and just stares at the scene before turning back around* NOPE!!!!!!!!!

With Wheeljack

Wheeljack: *sitting on the ground*

Ultra Magnus: *walks over to him with a cube of medical grade energon with Bulkhead walking next to him*

Wheeljack: *growls loudly and jumps up then tackles Bulkhead before pulling out his katana's* STAY AWAY FROM MY MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *little girl scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DID I DO JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *dark voice* YOUR NEAR MY MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts jabbing Bulkhead with his katana's*