Dare #81

@UnidragonGacha Volume: Hello there you may remember me(remember the AutoCon dare if anybot remembers it and also means you Megatron) that's right the AutoCon leader also knows as Soundwave's and Shockwave's Son from a other Universe and I dare everyone react to this: (Me: Dub and Comic by me) (Me: here's the full one if you want to see it:

Supercruncher: *Supercruncher was laying front first on his berth with Ratchet straddling his back-struts as he massages Supercruncher's tense shoulder-plates he was completely relaxed as Ratchet worked his magic Supercruncher let out a content sigh before letting out a little 'ep' as Ratchet's servos brushed the sides of his doorwings that he hasn't mentioned until now because he some how forgot he had them sometimes sighing again Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then turned on his side to smile at his mate before softly pushing his servos  against Ratchet's chassis before pushing him off and getting up stretching then teleports everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alrighty everybot we have a dare from Volume i'm sure you all remember him!

Megatron: *Shivers at the memory he even let out a whimper*

Supercruncher: Volume has dared everybot to react to this video *gestures his servo to behind him where a large movie theatre screen appeared to have come out of nowhere*

Ratchet: *whispers* So that's why he had me make a giant screen! *looks at the screen* But how the frag did he get it in here?

Megatron: Volume isn't going to be coming is he!?!

Supercruncher: No Megatron he isn't all you have to do is react to this video!

Megatron: *sighs in relief*

Supercruncher: *smirks* But if you want I could bring him here!~

Megatron: *optics widen* NO!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *cackles* Alright let's get to the video shell we!

After The Video!

Everybot: *speechless especially Shockwave and Soundwave*

Supercruncher: *looks at them amused* Well there you have it guys everybot completed their dare I am not going to stop teasing Megatron about his fear of Volume it's just to fragging funny so~ keep them coming guys~