Chapter 7

Carly

Carly

I walked towards my desk which was directly opposite Andy's office, wincing as the men catcalled and whistles at my retreating figure. I rolled my eyes as a few of them winked in my direction disgusted by there behaviour. 'Men' I scoffed as my desk finally came into view and the sudden feeling of relief washed over me.

At first, I ignored it, telling myself that this will all die down after my first week, however it carried on. The men in this office were not subtle about it either, making it obvious that they were interested, or should I say interested in my assets. My tanned legs were on display for all to see, along with my breasts which stuck out like balloons against my tight fitted white blouse. I looked like a blonde bimbo, the total opposite of what I normally look like, however, Jess and Alicia insisted that I wear outfits like these more often, stating that it made me look deliciously good to eat.

It felt strange wearing clothes that accentuated my curvaceous figure, making me stick out amongst the vast majority of women in the office. I never saw myself as the type of women who peopled gushed and lusted over. 'If only the women in the office had the same reaction as the men' I thought, sighing as Tom's assistant, Trish, suddenly barged into me as I was about to sit in my seat.

'How is that half of the men in this damn building want to fuck you?! I can't even get any man to look at me that way let alone half off the male population in this office!' Trish screeched, as I chuckled and swerved past her, plopping myself on my chair as I prepared my self for the long day ahead after Andy's clear break down last night.

Trish, Tom's assistant, a petite blonde with gorgeous hazel eyes and a cute southern accent batted her eyelashes at me, waiting for a response. She was my type, exactly my type, but sadly she was straighter than a pencil and gaga over half of the men here, particularly the ones that were buff, had muscles and according to her a 'sexy six pack'.

'Good morning to you too Trish!' I laughed, shaking my head at her as she stood with a sad pout on her face. 'Sorry, but it's true! Half of the men in here have heart eyes every time you sashay your hips past them! Can't say I blame them though, you're HOT!'

I blushed at her comment, my cheeks going bright red. Hot was never a compliment I received often, I wasn't used to hearing it, especially from someone as gorgeous as Trish. 'Thank you, Trish, but I'm hardly hot!' She burst out laughing and patted my shoulder, perching herself on the edge of my desk, legs crossed as if she meant business.

'Honey, have you seen you?! You're practically sex on legs! You've got perfect kissable cherry red lips, gorgeous clear skin, eyebrows sculpted to perfection that are to die for, and the icing on the cake.....sexy blonde wavy hair! Girl, you're sexy as fuck! Half of the men in here see you as a goddess, hell, I think you've even made some of the women here question their sexuality, myself included.'

I smirked at the last bit and looked around me, catching some women's stares. A few blushed, several giggled and the rest just stared like a fish out of water gasping for air. Noticing the smirk planted on my lips, Trish clapped her hands and gasped, punching my shoulder in her excitement.