Chapter 19

Author's Note

If you are under 18, please read this chapter at your own risk as it does contain a lot of sexual/violent scenes! If this isn't for you then please don't read.  To my loyal readers and fans, I hope you enjoy this chapter, would love to know what you think. Please don't forget to comment and vote! Happy Easter everyone!

Finally, the bastards gone, rotting in the round where he belongs

Finally, the bastards gone, rotting in the round where he belongs. He deserved it, he deserved everything he got. If you ask me, what I did was a blessing in disguise. Others would have done a lot worse to him after what he's done and covered up.

I saw the blonde bitch he was hanging around with. He was lusting after her like a dog in heat, it was disgusting, he needed to be put down. I was just the only person with enough guts to do it. Two could play at this game, he wasn't the only one who knew how to play dirty.

I looked at the clock on the wall, before looking back at my reflection in the mirror, admiring my slim figure and large perky breasts. With a smile I applied some red lipstick on my lips, puckering up in front of the mirror. It's been a while since I wore a dress that exposed soo much skin. It revealed little to the imagination, oozing sexiness and confidence, desire and pride.

With a wink at my reflection, I slipped into some high heels and walked towards the mini bar, grabbing an expensive bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. I just had to deal with one more pesky problem.

I popped open the expensive bottle of wine, filling both glasses right to the very top. My fingers grasped one glass, take a large gulp of the divine alcoholic beverage. The taste was exquisite, sweet yet subtle, it tasted of mixed grapes and intense strawberry and cherry fruits. I savoured the taste on my lips, grateful that the liquid didn't smudge my bright red lipstick.

I took another large gulp before placing it next to the other glass. Time to poison the rat. I chuckled and placed my fingers into the small opening of the bra, producing a small vile of colourless tasteless liquid. This liquid was exactly what I need to get rid of my problem.

I opened the vile, pouring every last drop into the glass before dumping it back into my handbag that was perched on a coat hanger. A knock sounded on the door and I composed myself, plastering a fake smile on my face. Right on time. With one last cheeky wink and an appreciative look at my outfit, I sauntered towards the door and yanked it open, thrusting my chest forwards.

As expected his eyes zeroed on on my chest and he licked his lips, eyes darkening at the sight. I giggled and grabbed the collar of the shirt, dragging him inside and closing the door. Our lips crashed against each other, our tongues battling for dominance as we both fought for control.

'Did you get my money?' He whispered in my ear, hiking my dress up and pushing my underwear down. He nudged my legs open, trailing his hand torturously slow down my body, cupping my wet pussy. I could feel myself getting wet as he rubbed circles around my clit, teasing me with each flick of his thumb against the sensitive nub.

I latched onto the back of his neck, pulling him close as he inserted two of his fingers in me, pumping it quickly into my pussy. My walls clenched around his fingers, basking in the tingling sensation coursing throughout my body. I kicked my underwear to the side, kissing up to his neck towards his ear.

'The money is safe, now shut up and fuck me.' I whispered dangerously low into his ear, biting his earlobe as he pumped his fingers faster inside of me. I rotated my hips, pushing my pelvis up and down with the thrust of his hand.

'Oh fuck!' I screamed, closing my eyes as my orgasm hit and I came on his hand. His bulge poked me in the stomach, already eager to get to work. I looked into his eyes, a smirk on my lips as I wrapped my free hand around his wrist, pulling it out of my pussy.

He smirked back, eyes dilating and bulge growing harder the moment I wrapped my mouth around his fingers. I licked his fingers clean, the taste of my own cum on my lips.

'Fuck, I can't wait to fuck you!'

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, crashing our lips together once more as he reached down and unzipped his trousers, pulling his cock out. I smirked against his kisses, feeling his pre-cum on my hand as I grasped his cock, massaging up and down his thick shaft. He was more than ready to go.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror as he kissed me, trapping my body against him and the wall. Might as well have one last fuck and go out with a bang before I kill him. It's sad really, I'm going to miss the meaningless sex, miss the random quickies in closets and closed bathroom stalls, but he had to go, there was no other way.

'You're so fucking sexy, I'm going to miss feeling your pussy around my cock!'

He kissed me hungrily, shoving his cock deep inside me in one thrust, not bothering with the condom I could feel in his pocket. Luckily for me being pregnant wasn't something I had to worry about, not anymore. I moaned in ecstasy, wrapping my hands In his har, tugging it with each slap of his balls against my pussy.

His hands grabbed the back of my legs, pushing me up against the wall higher as he angled his hips up, thrusting hard. He remembered the angle I liked, remembered just how I liked it rough and hard. I didn't care for the soft thrusts and gentle strokes, I liked it quick, rough and fast.

'Fuck, right there, fuck!' I wrapped my legs around his waist, throwing my head back as he pounded into me quicker, rotating his hips in a circular motion. I could feel my walks clench, squeezing him tighter with each thrust. He was so close, I could feel it.

I placed my hands on his butt cheeks, slapping the gorgeous round globes in my hand. He growled in my ear, biting the area between my neck and shoulder, as he thrust into me one last time. His hips slowed down as we both came, our cum mixing with the other. Looks like I'll have to clean the sheets, maybe even burn them.

He soothed my skin with soft kisses and small nips, pulling his cock out and shoving it back into his trousers. We stayed silent, relishing in the moment and the feeling of just having had quick meaningless sex. I wiped the sweat from his brown staring into his eyes one last time. It really was a shame, he was a handsome man, and he had a gorgeous body to die for.

I rubbed my hand against his stubbly jaw, memorising every inch of his face before I have to get rid of his body. With one last smile, I kissed him gently and grabbed the two glasses of wine that I left on my dressing table. He eyed the glass hungrily, eagerly grabbing it from my hand and take a large swig to quench his thirst.

Drink while you can you egotistical prick. He looked so smug as he quickly emptied the glass, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. He drank each drop, leaving no liquid left behind in the glass.

'Thanks for the wine and the quick fuck, but you and I both know why I'm here. I know what you did, I saw you. You've been a very naughty woman. Now be a good girl and give me my....'

His face contorted in pain as he clutched his chest, the wine glass shattering into a million pieces on the floor. I threw my head back and laughed, watching as he fell to the floor and frothed at the mouth. Not so smug anymore.

It really is a shame, he was such a fine specimen for a man, the kind that any woman would kill to be seen with. If I was younger I would have certainly fallen for his charms, but I knew men like him were the same, just like Andy and Tom. Men who think they're god's gift to humanity.

I rolled my eyes, pouring myself another glass of wine as I sat on the bed, watching his lifeless body. There was something so satisfying just seeing his body on my plush fur carpet, his eyes wide open, staring at nothing. I laughed, drinking the last of the wine as I crossed my legs. At least now he won't be able to the mouth of to that sister of his.

'Jason Jason Jason, you should have never tried to blackmail me.'