Chapter 2

Author's note

Here it is everyone! Chapter two. I hope you all enjoy it. Just a bit of a warning. It does contain sexual and violent graphic scenes! If you are under 18 please read this at your own risk! This chapter is mature and might be hard for some to read, but if you feel uncomfortable please don't read ahead.

To all of those who have read this book so far, thank you and enjoy! I hope you like the chapter and can give me your thoughts afterwards! ❤

I rolled down the window of my car, the ice cold breeze hitting my face

I rolled down the window of my car, the ice cold breeze hitting my face. About ten feet away a was walking towards me, his eyes cast downwards with his hands shoved in his pockets. It was a chilly night, the moon shon from above, the cloud parting like curtains, showcasing it's beauty for the world to see. It was a marvellous site to see, but also deadly. It's beauty reminded me of diamond, beautiful in the right hands, but deadly in the wrong ones.

The care door opened and the man got in the far, blood evident on his hands and shirt. I smiled and nodded, pulling out a large envelope of money. No words needed to be said, I knew the work was done. For a moment he stared at me, his eyes cold, dead, showing no remorse or emotion for what he was just doing only moments before. He was he right man for the job, perfect in every sense. He did everything and anything without question, without fail. I knew I could rely on him to be discreet about this, especially since the situation was a delicate matter.

He grabbed the envelope roughly in his hand, counting the money before getting out the car, slamming the door. It wasn't my first time doing a transaction like this, but it had to be done. I couldn't' risk my reputation being exposed. The media would have been treacherous if they knew, like a pack of ravenous dogs fighting over a juicy steak. This would have been the scandal of the century, sex, lies, murder, everything they needed to come up with a detailed piece.

I had to stop. I knew I had to, this was a close call and I let my temper get the best of me, got caught up in the heat of the moment. My wife and daughter would never forgive me if they found out, I would be disowned and they would happily let me rot in prison. I couldn't let that happen. I sighed, closing my eyes at the thought.

'Sir, sir, you're phone is ringing.'

I shook my head, clearing the horrible thoughts from my head. I was stuck in my own thoughts that I didn't realise my phone had been ringing for some time. Grabbing my phone, I pressed it against my hear, clearing my throat. 'Hello?' Silence, I didn't hear anything apart from someone breathing down the phone. I checked the screen, unknown caller.

'Hello? Who is this?'

'Hello Andy.'

'Hello? Who is this? How did you get my number?'