Book Two: Chapter 12

While gripping the ax with both hands, the Minotaur raised his hammer and charged. The Cerberus girls leaped back, dodging the Minotaur's hammer.

Bam!

The hammer slammed into the floor.

"By the way, we met your daughter," Katina acknowledged, holding up the swords.

The Minotaur snorted out smoke from his nostrils. "I have no daughter!"

Cilla lowered her jaw. "Wow! You are a deadbeat!"

The Minotaur charged. "You will be dead after I beat you!"

The Cerberus crossed their swords before the Minotaur's hammer hit their swords. He hit so hard, the girls' blades shattered like glass.

Katina jumped back and stared at the sword handle in her hands. "What the-"

The hammer struck their abs, making the girls puff out their breaths. They flew backward, slamming against the wall.

The Minotaur rammed his head into the girls' torso. His horns missed their flesh.

As they gritted their teeth, the girls pushed the Minotaur back, bulging their arms. The Minotaur pushed back until the girls shot their knees into the beast's crotch.

He fell back, roaring in pain, as his butt hit the floor.

Katina raised her left fist and swung it toward the Minotaur's head. "Who's dead now, bitch!"

To Cilla's surprise, the Minotaur caught her fist and squeezed it. He didn't squeeze hard, but enough to push back.

His other fist struck Cilla's head. Her skull hit Labda's head, and then Katina's head like a domino effect.

They fell to the floor on their left side, landing on their arm without letting their heads hit the ground. They rolled away as the Minotaur swung a kick toward them.

The girls scrambled to their feet, facing the Minotaur.

"How did he break our swords?" Cilla asked, rubbing her forehead.

"His strength rivals Hercules," Labda explained. "When he uses a weapon, his force enhances it to break nearly anything."

The Minotaur was strong, but Cilla never thought the Minotaur could transfer his stamina into a weapon. Or maybe their swords were too fragile.

The Minotaur rose and picked up his hammer. "I may hate my father, but I am grateful his godly strength flows through my veins!"

"I bet it flows up your ass too!" Katina laughed.

The Minotaur snorted and tossed his hammer like a boomerang. Cilla and the girls ducked as the hammer swung over their heads.

The hammer slammed into the wall, getting stuck within the open crack. For their chance, Cilla sprinted toward the hammer and clenched the handle.

She pulled with all her might until the Minotaur wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted her off her feet and slammed her, Katina, and Labda into the floor.

Cilla's back cracked, but her neck felt fine. However, it felt like the floor crashed against her. Indeed, the Minotaur was incredibly strong.

"We won't give up!" Cilla shouted.

Katina smiled at her. "Damn right we won't!"

The Cerberus scrambled to their feet and raised their fists up. Katina took control because she was good at brawling.

The Minotaur pulled the hammer from the wall and faced the girls. "No one will pass me to stop Acrisius. Not even you, Cerberus!"

Labda snarled. "Both realms will crumble if you let Acrisius rule the Underworld!"

"He gave us all freedom after Medusa broke us out! This is how I will repay his debt!" The Minotaur raised his hammer, ready to charge again.

"Hey!" Roger sprinted from the desk and held up a red cloth near the stone wall. He waved the cloth while shouting, "Ole! Ole!"

The Minotaur dropped his hammer and charged toward the human. "You dare mock me!"

Roger leaped from the wall, dropping the cloth as the bull monster rammed past him, bumping his head into the wall. The Minotaur fell backward to the floor, unconscious.

Cilla's cheeks flushed red as a sweet smile grew across her lips. She clapped her hands, cheering. "Wow! That is amazing, sweetie!"

She wanted to grab him and hug him against her big blossom for the amazing stunt he performed. The more she witnessed his incredible actions, the more she wanted him more. If only Katina and Labda allowed her to control her body.

Roger smiled. "It was nothing. I learned that from watching a bullfighting show?"

"Bullfighting?" Labda asked.

"It is a contest in Spain. One man fights a bull in an arena. He uses a red cap to attract the bull to trick it."

Katina smiled. "That sounds fun. Maybe we should enter a bullfighting contest. Hehehe."

"First we need to reach Hade's palace and put an end to Acrisius's rule," said Labda.

Katina nodded to her second head. "Of course. I've been waiting to kick his ass since we left the gate."

"Right." Roger stared at the Minotaur. "Uhhhh, should we-"

"Leave him. If he attacks again, we can deal with him," Labda ordered.

"Okay."

"And put King Mino's handkerchief back under his desk. He doesn't like people touching his belongings."

Roger widened his eyes and stared at the red cloth on the floor. "That's his handkerchief?"