Book Four: Epilogue

Jack the Ripper approached the gate of the Underworld, determined to escape back to the living world. His obsession with killing prostitutes consumed him, and he couldn't wait to continue his murderous spree. However, as he reached the gate, he was confronted by two monstrous women blocking his way. One of them was a minotaur woman, with horns that curved around her head, while the other was a scorpion woman, with a long, poisonous tail.

"You can't leave," the minotaur woman said, her voice deep and resonant. "The Underworld is your eternal home now."

Jack sneered at the two women. "I refuse to be trapped here forever. If other monsters can escape, then so can I."

Anysia, the minotaur woman, narrowed her eyes. "You are not like other monsters. You are a monster among monsters."

Nysa, the scorpion woman, nodded in agreement. "You have caused too much pain and suffering in the living world. You will not be allowed to continue your reign of terror."

Jack unsheathed his knives, lunging forward to attack the two women. Anysia swung her massive hammer, crushing Jack with a single blow. Jack gasped for breath, unable to move.

"Why?" he whispered, looking up at the two women.

Anysia grinned down at him, her eyes flashing with power. "We are the new guardians of the Underworld. Our job is to keep monsters like you from escaping and causing chaos in the living world."

Nysa joined in with her own sinister grin. "And to make sure that justice is served."

Jack the Ripper disappeared from the Underworld, his last thoughts consumed by the memories of the two powerful women who had defeated him before. Anysia and Nysa watched as he vanished, their eyes filled with satisfaction. They knew that they had done their job well and that the Underworld was safe once again.

Author's note:

"Book five will be the last book. I will post it next month or in May. The world will be different and the couple's relationship will face new challenges. I hope you enjoyed book 4."