chapter 13- Happy Birthday?

*Ross pov* 1:30 P.M.

  I felt better now that I had talked to Ryder about everything. It was like my mind was at ease, but when Ryder called back and told me about Tony's freak out at Josh I realized I needed to be there with him. As if me being gone on christmas wasn't hard enough, I'm still be in L.A. for my birthday. I just hope things are ok when I get back.

  "Hey, can I talk to you?" Rydel asked walking into my room.

  "Yeah, what's going on?" I replied and she sat down.

  "What's going on? Have you not seen the TV this morning you are all over it, and so is Tony. The press has found out about you guys." She replied in a panic. I laughed.

  "It's not like we were trying to hide it. Besides I'm not in the closet, anyone who asks will get the truth. Let my fans hate me for it, but they already hate me for leaving the band. I don't care anymore. Can't you see...I am living the life I have wanted since I realized how much it took to be famous. I don't have to be perfect anymore. I can just be me and live happy again. The best part is I still get to perform with the glee club! I still get to live the dream without the pressure." I said smiling and I turned as I heard a knock on my door. I turned and saw Tony standing in the doorway.

  "Happy birthday, Ross." He said and my heart started racing as I ran up to him giving him a big hug and I felt the tears coming.

  "You have no idea how much it means to me that you are here!" I squealed.

  "Well actually, I'm not the only one here. I have another surprize for you." Tony replied as he lead me to the stairs, and in the living room of my house stood my co-stars of 'Austin and Ally', all our friends from back home and all our friends from the glee club in ohio.

  "Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted and I looked at everyone then turned back to my boyfriend.

  "You did all this?" I asked tears falling from my eyes.

  "Thank Riker, he told me they were having a party for you and everyone you knew was invited. I just made the calls and everyone came out here. Oh and another surprize. Hit it guys!" He said and his family started playing music. I was escorted down the stairs by Rydel and Tony pulled his jacket off revealing a tux.

I don't want to make a scene

I don't want to let you down

Try to do my own thing

And I'm starting to figure it out

That it's alright

Keep it together wherever we go

And it's alright, oh well, whatever

Everybody needs to know

[Chorus:]

You might be crazy

Have I told you lately that I love you?

You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly

And it's crazy that someone could change me

Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try

And you need to know that you're the reason why

I don't even care when they say

You're a little bit off

Look me in the eye, I say

I could never get enough

'Cause it's alright