chapter 2- Freak out

*Ross pov*

   I felt an arm wrap around my waist as I walked down the hall. I turn to see Tony who was smiling at me. I smile back briefly and kiss him.

   "So, are you going to glee club today?" He asked as we proceeded down the hall.

   "I haven't really decided yet." I said as pricipal Sue Sylvester approached us.

    "American teen gays! My office now, and leave your rainbow trails at the door!" She demanded and we followed her to her office.

  "What's going on?" I asked blankly.

  "Well, it has come to my attention that a certain pop star has joined the glee club." Sue inquired and pointed at me.

   "You have got to be kidding me." I said getying up.

   "Here's what I want from you. I want you to help me take down the glee club once and for all. And if you refuse I'll cut off all funding to the club." Sue said slyly.

   "Cut the funding, I have more than enough money to fund the club myself. You think you can control this entire school, but the truth is nobody cares that you're principal now because you're a heartless bitch!" I snapped and Tony looks over at me in shock.

  "Get the hell out of my office!" Sue shouted and I smirked.

  "You going to make me get the hell out of your office? As I recall you can't lay a hand on students and I bet the longer I stay here the more pissed you will get." I said sitting back down putting my feet on her desk.

  "Ross, what is going on? This isn't like you!" Tony said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

  "After everything I've heard about her I can't help it. Dont worry I'll be fine soon." I said as I got up and walked out of the office Tony's hand in mine.

   "That's really not like you." Tony states as we make our way to the choir room.

   "Actually it felt good to do that. I mean I have all these mixed emotions right now. They all just came out as rage." I said as we walked into the choir room taking seats in the back. Everyone was whispering about the fact I joined glee club.

   "So are the rumors true?" A boy asked me and I looked up at him.

   "Depends on which rumors you're talking about." I said laughing.

   "The one about you losing your music career. I'm Jake by the way." He replied.

   "Yeah, the rumors are true. I screwed up and lost my band. I still have my tv show but that's only for three months of the year." I answered as Mr. Schue walked in.

   "Alright guys we have a full season ahead of us but first I'd like to introduce our two new members Tony & Ross!" Mr. Schue said and I stood up.

   "Can I say something?" I asked and Mr. Schue motioned me to the front of the room.

   "Sure Ross come on up." He replied and I walked up and stood before the glee club.

   "Hi, I'm sure you all know who I am but I'm doing this anyway, my name is Ross Lynch and I'm honored to be here among you. I mean you are all really talented from what Ryder has told me. I'm up here because I want you all to know that I'm no better than any of you here. You guys work so hard to win the nationals competition and I'm here to help you guys out with anything you want to make sure you get to keep your club and not be disbanded again by that crazy Sue character. You guys just guide me through this and I'll take your lead. I've never been in a big group like this before so this is still new to me." I rambled.

   "We already fight for solos in here now we might as well give up!" Kitty bitched and I shook my head.

   "No, I'm not here for solos or to be in the spotlight. I'm here because Ryder said that this club has helped him overcome rough patches in his life. I'm really hoping it can do the same for me. I'm in a downward spiral and need help up." I said as I walked back to my seat, Tony was looking at me and smiling really big.

   "That was beautiful Ross." Tony said and I took his hand.

   "Thank you Ross for that inspiring and empowering speech! And that gave me a great idea for this weeks lesson," he ran to the whiteboard and wrote vulnerable on it, "vulnerable, I want you to all find a song that makes you feel something so strong it it's like hitting a brick wall. We will start tomarrow, and if Tony is up for it this can be his audition song!"

  "Oh, that's right, but this lesson fits in with the song I was going to audition with so I'll go first tomarrow!" Tony replied very excited about it.

......................................

Ok so more music and more drama will start in the next chapter also check out my story called "say youll stay" im updating both stories side by side. Chapter 3 coming soon!!