chapter 16-Alternate ending

*Tony's pov* *five days later*

  Ryder and Josh have been in Ryders room since Josh got out of the hospital. I'm thankful Josh surrvived the blood loss. I was worried that Ryder might end up alone and I couldn't stand to see him sad.

*Ryder's pov*

  I looked over at Josh who had fallen asleep. I thank God everyday that Josh hadn't died that day. I am terrified of what my life would be like if he had died. I kissed his cheek and smiled. He opened his eyes.

  "Hey, beautiful." I said and he blushed.

  "Hey, stud." He replied and I kissed his lips softly smiling.

  "How are you feeling?" I asked and he smiled.

  "I'm fine, just a little sore. My leg still hurts to move, but I'll be ok." Josh replied and laced his fingers in mine.

  "I'm going to get you more water. I'll be right back." I said grabbing his glass and going downstairs to the kitchen.

  "Oh, hey Ryder!" Tony said happily.

  "Hey, Tony." I smiled.

  "Hows Josh doing?" He asked.

  "He's smiling again so I think it's safe to say he's doing great." I said filling the glass.

  "That's good." Tony replied and I turned to him.

  "I never got to thank you." I said.

  "For what?" He asked.

  "Helping me though the first few days. I don't think I would have been able to do this without you. You are truely the best friend I could ever ask for." I said hugging him tightly.

  "It's the least I could do. You took me and Ross in when we didn't have anywhere to go, we left L.A. without a plan and you let us be part of your family. That's something I will never forget." Tony responded and I looked at him.

  "Where is Ross anyways?" I asked.

   "With Mr. Schue, get Josh ready we have a surprize for you guys. Meet us at the concert hall downtown in twenty minutes." Tony said and walked upstairs, I followed until I got to my room and I smiled at Josh.

  "We have a trip to make." I said and he smiled.

*20 minutes later*

  "What are we doing here?" Josh asked as we entered the building his crutches squeeking against the polished floor.

  "We have something for you guys." Mr. Schue said as he approched us and lead us down to the front row where we sat. "HIT IT GUYS!"

Ross:

Have you ever felt like you woke up

On the wrong side of your heart

Has it ever felt like it's broken

Like the world tore it apart

Tony:

Have you felt so weak,

You could hardly stand

Like if you ever fell

You could never tell

If you'd ever get back up again

  "They are singing your song." I whispered to Josh.

Kitty:

I know it's hard to do,

But I think you can make it,

Cause I know we can take it,