chapter 29- bad dreams & unhappy endings

*Ross pov* *L.A. 6 weeks later*

It's our first night without the baby since we got him. I can tell Tony is worried about him, but he's with my sister Rydel so he's safe. We were driving down the highway and I took Tonys hand in mine. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Everything is going to be alright. You need tonight more than I do." I said and I pulled off onto the ramp towards the beachfront hotel we were going to stay for the night.

"I haven't even really been on a date with you since we left for Ohio. I don't think I remeber how to be the charming guy who knows exactly what to say anymore." Tony replies as I park the car.

"Then let me be that guy tonight. Remember the night we met?" I responded and I got out of the car and walked over opening his door for him. Time seemed to slow down in this moment.

Ross:
There you are standing with all your friends
So I wait till you're alone again and the minutes feel like eternity
All these words buried inside my heart
Every step feels like the hardest part, but the last 6 feet are gonna kill me

So just take this chance
I've got it all planned

I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around
Take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand
We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car
Listen to the airplanes as we count the stars, tonight I'll be your man
And tomorrow we can do it again and tomorrow we can do it again

If I could give you the world tonight
Then I would, I'd still give you all my time
And I'd be rich cause love is everything

So just take this chance
I've got it all planned

I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around
Take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand
We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car
Listen to the airplanes as we count the stars, tonight I'll be your man
And tomorrow we can do it again

Let's take this moment, it's ours so own it
So come with me, don't let it go to waste
No you don't wanna m-miss out on us
I'm telling you regrets don't fade away

I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around
Take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand
We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car
Listen to the airplanes as we count the stars, tonight I'll be your man
And tomorrow we can do it again

I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around
Take you to the beach and we can head downtown
We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car
Listen to the airplanes as we count the stars, tonight I'll be your man
And give you all I can and tomorrow we can do it again

We sat down in the resturaunt and the waiter took our drink order. Tony was looking at me with a big smile, and I couldn't help but smile back. The time spent with him seemed perfect.

"You know what? I think this is the happiest you have been in a really long time." I said and Tony nodded.

"Well, it's been a really good week. We are home and the glee club is living to see another year, Ryder and Josh are finally not fighting, and you and I have a family of our own now. There's no reason to feel anything but happy." Tony replied and I took his hand in mine.

"You know Hollywood Arts Academy is a performing arts high school maybe we could try to audition in the fall for our senior year. As for everything else I'm glad things are finally going to be ok for all of us." I said and Tony looked past me and went sheet white.

"Ross...what is he doing here?" Tony asked pointing at the man from the plane we got on by mistake.

"He probably lives here, but I will admit he gave me the creeps. I mean just the way he talked to us was weird." I replied as he took a seat at a table near ours.

"Ross, we need to get out of here, Please, I'll explain later." Tony said and I took his hand leading him to the front desk to pay.

After we got outside I felt Tony calm down. It was odd, usually he didn't get freaked out so easily. I heard my phone go off and saw it was Rydel calling.

"Hey sis, what's up?" I asked and I heard a voice that wasn't familiar to me at all.

"This isn't your sister, it's someone who needs your help before it's too late." She said.

"Help? Help with what?" I questioned and by this time Tony was looking at me clearly confused.

"I need someone with a pure heart to help me fix a good guy gone bad. I'll be at your house and no funny stuff because I can do things way out of your abilities." She said.

"And what if I say no?" I asked and she snickered.

"Then I'll start killing the ones you love until you agree to help me." She said hanging up and I took Tony's hand running to the car.

"Ross, what the hell is going on?" Tony asked.

"Someone needs our help and they threatened my family." I replied and I sped out of the parking lot and all the way home.

*Tony's pov* *later that night*

"So, you are from a town called Storybrooke and this crippled guy here is Rumplestiltskin? You guys are here because of an evil curse that you cast that brought you here to our world." I recapped and She nodded.

"Yes, and we are slowly figuring out our limitations in your world. By the way my name is Regina." She said.

"Ok, what nut house did you escape from? I was amused at first that you were trying to bring the show "Once Upon a Time" to life, but nsow I know that you are clearly crazy. Magic isn't real, these things you are saying are straight out of the scripts from the show." Ross said and that's when everything clicked.

"That's why I felt so uncomfortable around you. Your the actors from the show." I said and she pulled out a map laying it on the table then made a small fireball throwing it right at me.
........
I sat straight up screaming and Ross woke up and looked at me before placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at him and he started to rub the back of my head.

"I'm guessing you had the once upon Time dream again huh?" Ross asked and I nodded.

"The third one this week, and it always ends with a fireball to the face." I replied laying back down as Ross wrapped his strong arms around me.

A knock came on the bedroom door and Ryder walked in. He looked over at us and then came in sitting at the desk facing us.

"Is everything ok?" Ryder asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I had that damn dream again. Ever since that once upon a time marathon we had after nationals the dreams are getting more frequent. I really didn't like the one about almost being kidnapped on a plane mind you." I said quietly.

"Well, I have to be on set in an hour and a half, do you wanna go eat?" Ross aked.

I smiled and we got out of bed and checked on the baby then grabbed the baby monitor from the night stand and turned the other one on and headed downstairs. There we were greeted by Stormie and Mark. They looked troubled and didn't say much until we had finished eating.

"We got a call last night, from the glee club teacher. He told us that they found a surviving family member of Zack's and that they will be picking him up this afternoon." Stormie said as calmly as she could and I saw Ross starting to tear up and I held my head in my hands.

"This isn't happening, no this can't be happening. He's part of our family things just got back to normal for us." Ross said and my vision went blurry and suddenly everything went black.

.....................................................

Sorry for leaving it like this guys I was trying to figure out how to end it so I could do the sequel and so I could do some thinking about what happens next without the pressure of getting the new chapter to you guys quickly.

Thanks for reading I will post the title of the new book when I come up with a title. But check out the prequel to "pictures of you" its called "one last time" it tells the story from the day tony & ross met Zach clear up to the event of Zach's untimely passing.