chapter 16- Reality Strikes

A/N- this chapter may be edited or erased depending on how you all feel after reading so leave comments or message me about how it should or shouldnt happen.

*Josh's pov*

  I pulled up and parked at Quake, the resturaunt I was taking Ryder to for a surprize date. He had no idea we were even going until now.

  "What are we doing here?" Ryder questioned.

  "I am taking you on a date." I responeded handing him a baby blue button up shirt.

  "You know I'll get you back for this right?" He smirked.

  "I have no idea what you mean!" I replied sarcastically getting out of the car. "I love you."

"I love you more!" Ryder replied and I sighed.

  "If you say so." I replied walking to the check-in. "Stephen reservation."

  "Please follow me Joshua." The server announced and we started our date perfectly, and about half way through I felt Ryder's eyes glued to me.

  "If you stair too hard my face will fall off." I joked.

  "You are so damn perfect, how'd I get so lucky!" Ryder said in awe.

  "I wouldn't say lucky. I'd say you are cursed, all I've ever done is hurt people. I'm just hoping that this can be different." I replied as I took his hand.

  "I'm not going anywhere and I'm not someone who gets hurt easy. You are safe with me, I promise you that." He said and I felt butterflies.

  He's definately the one, I thought.

*Ross pov* *next day in glee*

  "GUYS CALM DOWN AND LISTEN!" I shouted and Mr. Schue handed me a glass of honey water to help my throat. That was the third time this week I've shouted at these guys in rehearsal.

  "Go ahead Ross." Tony said as I took a sip from my cup.

  "If you guys think for a damn second that I'm singing a solo for you at regionals then stop making me yell at you. Yes, we have serious competition, but that shouldn't tear us apart. Look at yourselves, turning on eachother like wild animals.  I think it's time we go into tour mode." I said looking to Mr. Schue.

  "What exactly is tour mode Ross?" He asked and Tony looked up.

  "Well, it's the routine I followed when I was on tour with my family. My whole life has been based on music so it never bothered me to follow the routine." I said and Mr. Schue nodded and looked at the group.

  "Ok, everybody anything Ross tells to do I expect you to do it, but all of it will be ran by me before we commit to this." Mr. Schue said and Tony walked out of the door.

  "Don't worry Mr. Schue he's just been a little disconnected the last few days, I'll have that list to you tomarrow. Have the girls rehearse their number until I get him back in here?" I suggested.

  I walked out to the hall and Tony was sitting on the floor in front of his locker. I sat down with him.

  "What's been going on with you babe? I've never seen you so disconnected." I said and he looked over at me and burst into tears. "Hey, it's ok, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

  "I hate this, everything is falling apart!" Tony said wiping his eyes. "I finally find a place that I can be a part of something, but I feel like I can't want it because of selfish bitches like Sue."

  "Well, I take offense to that!" Sue said as she approached us.

  "Deal with it, I take offense to your stupid conflict with Mr. Schue trying to take the club from us kids who have done nothing to you. So excuse me for hating the stupid choices you're making!" Tony said standing up.