chapter 21- Family Secrets & Secret Strippers

*Josh's pov*

I walked down the halls of Mckinley with my head held high. I knew that everyone didn't like what had happened, but I was only protecting Ryder. I never would have faked my death if he hadn't been brought into all of this. I have been trying to stop using for him, but it's really hard to keep myself from using every few hours. The longest I've went so far was eight hours and Ryder realized I was having withdraws and had to let me have it.

"Hey, Josh!" I heard Ryder say as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Hey yourself, I have been doing a lot of thinking. Tony told me to go to L.A. with him and Ross. I told him I refused to leave you behind, and he never objected so I'm taking that as him assuming I'd bring you with me. So what do you say?" Ryder looked at me expectantly.

"I'd love to go, but what about my parents? They would never let me move across the country." Ryder replied and I nodded.

"I already talked to them. They think it's a vacation. They aren't ever home long enough to realize you are gone." I said as we sat down in the choir room.

"Then even if just for awhile we will go with them." Ryder replied and Ross walked in grabbing the marker writing on the white board.

"Where's Mr. Schue?" I asked.

"He has to deal with the school right now so I was asked to give you guys a lesson for the week." Ross replied as Tony came in covered in blue slushie.

"Ok so, I found out that slushies are the coldest thing to ever hit the human body." Tony said as Ross handed him his jacket.

"Just be lucky it was only one and not five." Jake said as he walked in covered in five different colors of slushie.

"I don't get it, why slushies? What is everyones problem?" Ross asked and Tony's phone rang.

"Here it's Rachel, I'd answer but I'm sticky and very smurf like." Tony sais as he handed the phone to Ryder and he went to the hallway to talk to her.

"As for your question about the slushies, it's part of a social status here at Mckinley. The popular kids all throw slushies at the glee club because they feel like they will never make it in the world without some musical talent." Kitty explained.

"Ok, but anyways this week I want you to sing songs by a singer who has inspired you or makes you want to be a better you. So start brainstorming your song ideas and we can start tomarrow when Mr. Schue gets back." Ross said and Tony stood up and smiled.

"Ross take a seat uneless you want to make this one a duet." Tony said as Ryder came back in the room sitting down just as the music started.

Tony:
When the crowd wants more
I bring on the thunder
'Cause you got my back
And I'm not going under

You're my point
You're my guard
You're the perfect chord
And I see our names together on every billboard

We're headed for the top
We got 'em on lock
We'll make 'em say "Hey!"
'Cause there's no stopping us
When we hit the same but different
We're never gonna quit
And we'll keep rocking!

There's no way I can make it without you
Do it without you
Be here without you
It's no fun when you're doing it solo
With you it's like whoa
Yeah and I know
I, own this dream
Cause I've got you with me
There's no way I can make it without you
Do it without you
Be here without you

You got the skills
And I'm bringing the fire,
You're the fuel to my rocket
And it's taking us higer

Yeah we got my flow
And we're blowin' it UP
All our fans are gonna scream!
'Cause they can't get enough