thirty-six

NOVA WAS pregnant.

Nova was pregnant when she suicided.

Why?

What made her kill herself along with her unborn baby.

Who was the father?

Was it Patrick?

But he said she loved him and he loved her. Then why on earth she would do such a thing?

Why has Henson dissimulated about Nova's pregnancy from everyone?

What could he be of interest of his?

My head was spinning like a vortex of water. it's like everything was getting swallowed by an invisible power and I couldn't reach the surface to get my final destination. The paper was still in my hand as my eyes were glued with the result of Nova's pregnancy.

My hands were trembling and my body was shaking, I couldn't comprehend anything. Everything is portrayed as a dark mystery and lies to me right now. No one knew that she was pregnant then Henson could have told us that she was pregnant when he got the postmodern paper in his hand. But he have gone against that and kept the truth from everyone.

Why?

Momentarily I was crying now. Not because Nova committed suicide but she was pregnant and no one knew that. The unborn baby have done nothing then why on earth the innocent life have to be killed in that inexorable way.

The air was getting thicker and my breathing was getting deeper. It was hard to breathe and function my mind. My head was clouded with thousands of questions as my heart was bleeding from pain.Nothing makes sense.

I pinched shut my eyes clenching my jaw hard and tried my best not to cry out in frustration. My head was practically hurting as if someone was nailing awl in my head.

Disdain spread through my entire heart for Henson's behaviour and my respect for him was now turning into ashes.

Why Henson?

Why did you do that?

Why did you have to hide that from everyone?

Everyone had the right to know the truth.

I don't know how long I have cried sitting in the same position holding my head in my hands while staring at the space. All of a sudden my mind snapped while retaining my husband who is supposed to be with his brother.

I looked at the clock with my tears filled eyes realising it was almost six in the evening and still Harry hasn't come back from his appointment. An uneasiness tingled in my stomach scrolling my breath away from my lungs. I don't know why I was feeling that way but it's like something was going wrong.

Something wrong was going to happen.

Or

Something has gone wrong.

Like a lost human I started to look for my bag where I have kept my phone. I retrieved my phone inside from my bag with my wonky hands.

Why was my heart beating fast?

Why was I feeling anxious?

Why couldn't I breathe properly?

Why does it feel like I was going to lose something?

I don't know.

I know nothing.

Thoughts were clashing inside my head making everything hard for me more. I was already broken from inside about Nova's pregnancy mystery but if another bad news knocked on my door then I won't be able to balance my mind equilibrium.