seventy-one

CREEPY SILENCE.

'I missed you Wife.'

His voice sent a joilt of electricity down to my spine, rising goosebumps on my skin as also breaking my sweat with a snap of a finger.

Deathly fear was slicing through the thick air, vapouring my wilding breath. I could practically hear the thumbing sounds of my own heart beats, at the same time Seth's too because we were practically clinching to each other's bodies.

The pulsation of heartbeat and the whiff of clashing breathing of mine was getting erratic in a delirious way. I gulped down the huge clotted mass down to my throat.

Harry was being peaceful by his demeanor but I know he was wreaking havoc inside his head. I know he was slicing every meat of Seth's body from his bone. I know he was strangling Seth to his death until Seth's face turned purple and he is kissing the dust.

The time is unyielding and it was scaring me the most. I couldn't comprehend anything abruptly. My mind went blank, filling every brain cell of mine with unhealthy intuitions.

My eyes suddenly travelled to the way where Emmy was standing staring at Harry with her big eyes. She was away from us but I could see the huge drop of tears sliding down to her pale skin making her look like a caught up victim in some spectral house.

She was crying in fear and danger and I know she wasn't crying for me.......

She was crying for Seth.

She was scared about Harry might do something to Seth and she wasn't the one person who was trembling in unimaginable apprehension and fright.

Now I wasn't worried about myself anymore.

I was scared for Seth too.

"Put me down Seth." I softly said, pleading with my voice.

"What?" He snapped out from his stunned world looking at me in his arms.

"It's ok, put me down." I whispered clenching my jaw hard.

I could feel his burning eyes on me and Seth. It was practically shooting arrows. at my way while tightening my every muscle inside outside.

"You are hurt Venessa. Let me set you on the couch." He was tense and I could feel it.

For the sake of god Seth. Try to understand.

"Seth......I." Before I could protest against his risky decision he dragged his long legs towards the couch. He put me down delicately on the soft object making me feel like some possession on auction in front of Harry.

There was nothing to avoid or react. It was complicated and messy. I don't know how to act in front of him. I don't know how to take his lunatic act of slicing his skin in front of me while shedding precious red crimson from his vessels.

I wasn't even taking the matter in my account of thinking who might be the person who told him where I was. I clearly remember I turned off my phone before even leaving Styles property.

He couldn't track me down.

Someone informed him.

Or he paved his own way?

No sooner had Seth put me down, Emmy hastily rushed beside Seth hugging him at side. Her frail sobs filled the silence air, her hands were desperately clenching on Seth's huge body. My guilty eyes perambulate over them as a zing of pain burnt my chest. Momentary tears graced my eyes blurring my vision as I set my eyes on the ground feeling embarrassment shrouding my pride.

I know Emmy was scared and it was reasonable. I can't judge her nor put on a logical mark against her condition. Rumours of Styles playing dirty is all over the city. Everyone is aware about Styles and their legacy of being psychotic and poisonous.