sixty-four

I DARED to say something to Harry which he never wanted to hear. Though I haven't meant any of those words with the help I threatened him but it seems like it has worked well. Harry, as usual takes care of me like an ideal husband. The day he pulled up his lunatic act upon me, that night we spent our entire time making love in our bed sheets, tangling against each other's bodies while getting lost in love.

The flow of graceful days have come back in our lives, the blissful rhythm of happiness was the only thing I could define for my current condition. I am happy and it matters the most now.

The morning light tracted its rays after raining for the entire night. The sun peeked through every single hole of our rooms while bathing the entire place. I was humming an unknown tone while sitting in front of my long mirror, blowing air through my hairs with the hair dryer.

The glee of unavoidable happiness was swaying in my heart, creating butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what was making this morning special or probably the reason for being with Harry on our first ever date tonight.

The door of our room cracked open, attaining my attention as a vexed looking Harry emerged with a phone on his ear.

"Do whatever you have to do, but the problem has to be taken care of. The project is way too important." Harry tightened his jaw while ordering the person behind the phone and stole a small glance at my way.

I stared at his way with my innocent eyes, scanning him head to toe. My mouth watered when I noticed how tightly his navy suit was hugging his muscles. Every curve of his body was purely curved out through the fabric making his appearance not more than a TV actor. The messy pattern of his hair seems so perfect in an imperfect way.

Abruptly, he was staring at me, with his dark leery eyes that always makes me want to get on my knees for him. He hummed in answer to the person behind the device that he was holding.

"Make a report and send it to me as soon as possible." He ordered, groaning like a hungry lion.

My heart commenced to pound against my chest when he licked his lips with a sly smirk as if he was passively warning me about a storm that would take over us. I turned my attention to the mirror and began to dry my hair again. I sneak a glance to my shoulder when I heard his footsteps, the more they were getting closer the more my body was filling up with excitement and anxiety.

I gulped down when I felt his huge body behind me. I looked at the reflection of the mirror through which he was staring at me.

"Morning wife." He said with blithe in his morning tone but the layer of seduction was dripping from it too.

Harry please, I am going to be late for my office.

I prayed inside my head while blinking rapidly, knowing all too well what will happen if we stay like this. He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged them slowly staring at our reflection with amusement written on his face.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything though I would love to but I have to be at the company right now." He whispered in my ear and then chuckled after biting my earlobe.

I stared at him with my wide eyes like a caught up thief.

"But let me just test your lips." He whispered again urging me to stand up and then attaching our mouths. It felt like an emergency and a strong guise of getting lost in the kiss was spinning my head. He bit on my bottom lip and at last tugged it with his teeth making me whimper in pain and pleasure.

His hot tongue licked my lips then proceeded sucking them to their death not even giving me any room to breathe. I gaps for air when he released me from his cruel but sexy kiss. He gave me a dimple smile as he wiped my lip with his thumb. Before leaving, he placed a small warm kiss on forehead whispering sweet things which springed goosebumps on my skin while flattering my heart.