eleven

MY DAY has elapsed but annoyingly so slowly. Oliver's voice wasn't leaving me alone as they kept pestering me to my death like the fucking Lucifer was coming for my breath. I couldn't concentrate on my work when he finished his talking and for a moment I thought he was one of those toys of Harry's which constantly plays the same kid song.

Though he wasn't repeating the same thing but every story contains the same fucked up and bloodcurdling situations and a story which concluded my recent family and who have been carrying an old curse.

I asked myself several times, should I believe this weirdo or not. Part of me was screaming at me not to trust him because those all were rumours but part of it was poking to convince me if the story was true.

I'm hanging....

The first part was way more horrible and thrilling. But the second part wasn't less than the previous one.

We were left with the twins who were autistic and mental. The mental one as in my father-in-law's grandfather was a psychopath creep. Who was too smart to hide his mental problems from the world and he spontaneously made his own crime world where he used to kill people while separating those victims heads from their body.

And he used to caparison them in a huge glass cabinet as his collection of passion and obsession.

He was killed by his own wife. Cause according to Oliver, rumours said that his wife found out about his sick psychotic disorders as she came up with a decision to take him to the doctor for some professional help but as I said before, he was so smart at manipulating people and shrouded his crime as his wife's misunderstanding.

But who knows the wife was smarter than him.

When the psychotic one wasn't putting a full stop on his obsession of killing people and collecting their heads. She ends up killing her husband through poisoning him.

And the poison was Hemlock.

After that she committed suicide and hung herself with the ceiling fan leaving her three years old son alone in the world.

Now the autistic one, who hasn't had any idea about the world. He was innocent like a newborn baby and didn't know any difference between bad and goods

Just like my husband.

Oliver said he also committed suicide but not with his full sensibility and it was unknowingly he did kill himself. He drank kerosene oil thinking if it was some brand new drink.

The alone kid which has been left alone by his family was my father-in-law's respective father. He was normal like the rest of the kids that we see in our day to day life. No one happened to see any fault in him since his childhood. God's gifts were loaded in his every single cell because he was perfect and praise worth in everything.

If someone wanted to show a role model of perfection then it would have been Harry's grandfather. He was charming with his enchanted beauty and talent. He was raised by some nannies, when no one was beside him to take care of him, the government decided to send him to foster home but for some unknown reason it has been cancelled and he grew up in his own home.

Alone....

At the age of twenty six he got married to Harry's grandmother who has to be a nineteenth century super model and a beauty queen. Time was passing as everyone forgot about their family curse while believing the curse stopped working on them.

But as we all know happiness doesn't last long.

When my father-in-law turned eighteen both of his parents vanished in the air leaving no trace behind. It was like the air had engulfed them paranormally. My father-in-law tried to find them but they couldn't get a single trace of them. At last they both were declared dead.