sixty-nine

GIGANTESQUE GOLDEN chandelier was hanging above my head irradiating the whole room. The walls of the giant spacy room were covered with artworks. Artworks of the human race, artworks of new life, artworks of death, artworks of blood, artworks of love and hate. Artworks of revenge. The room seems like the chamber of the devil himself. Bone convulsing virulent aura was prevailing around the room.

Inchmeal, the lurid silence was consuming my thoughts and energy, making me sick.

I was on my knees, shedding my tears in an indomitable way. I was vulnerable before him and I was weak before him.

The way his one smile is enough to heal me.

At the same time his one acute gaze is enough to rouse me to my death.

He is poison and antidote himself.

The erri night was prevailing outside. The chilly air was waving inside, shivering me as I sobbed and sobbed sitting on my knees, hanging my head low before my husband.

The captor of my heart.

He caught me. He brought me back where he wants to see me. Beside him, near him. He expunged what he wanted to and he crippled me by eroding the wings of my freedom that I attained for a moment to enjoy.

My heart cleaved into a million pieces when I found myself here, in front of him, on my knees as if a perpetrator was brought to the court of justice, as if a slave was brought to her master.

"You left me." He finally spoke. The deep British accent of his boom in the air, flinching me.

"You disobeyed me Venessa." That was a  disappointment that I could sense in his tone.

That was the betrayal I could feel in his words.

I am sorry.

But he gave me a reason right? He was the one who wanted to possess me forever with no connection through heart. He wanted to have me as his property not his lover.

"You gave me a reason." Abruptly my voice came in harshly, with the bitterness in the air.

I looked at him with my teary eyes clenching my jaw hard. I was angry. Angry with him, with his fucked up mind, with my fate, with everything. The fear vapours in air, replacing the agony of the herculean inside me.

He might have proved that he wasn't cheating on me that day, but what if he cheats on me, leaving me home while banging someone behind my back.

In fact that's what they do right?

So called multi billionaires and powerful individuals.

They think that's part of their lifestyle.

His green eyes hardened on me as he peruses me like a predator. The lurid motion of his body language was thrilling and it was abundant to percuss someone to their death. The craziness of holding a gothic storm was dancing like a beautiful shadow in his eyes and from time to time it was getting more crazier.

His lips twisted into a dark smile, curving his flesh into deep dimples, exacerbating my worse anticipation to his next action.

"And the reason?" Harry widened his green James Deen's eyes, speaking slowly while was laced with fabrication, as if he doesn't really have any idea what's going on.

"You know that well Harry." I hissed at him. My heart was blazingly with drastic pain and my state screamed I am penetrable. He could break me with a snap of his fingers.

But suddenly everything changed like a flash of light.

He was away from me a few seconds ago, smiling down at me and my condition, enjoying the pain that I was blending in but now he was on his knees equipoising the balance of his height with mine. His face shows pure pain and betrayal. His eyes were holding the glimmering tears tearing me apart into million pieces.