01

Hello everyone! Thanks for clicking on my book :)

Trigger Warnings! Please be careful!

Vulgar language

Drugs

Alcohol

Sexual Assault

This is a ROMANCE. So if you're not into that kinda thing, love ya but kindly exit.

Friendly reminder that these are real people so make sure to respect their boundaries shawties :)

So with that all out of the way, welcome to the thoughts that consume my mind pretty much on a daily basis. Continue at your own risk...

//

"How am I meant to know how much I'm supposed to pack? I don't know how long we're going to stay." The brunette grunts as he attempts to close his carry-on case. With how hard he was pulling at it, there was no way the zipper wasn't close to ripping off.

He had tried to do some dumb folding technique to fit the absurd amount of clothes he needed with a tutorial from some channel called 5 Minute Crafts, but found out quickly that the channel was a bunch of bullshit. He ended up unceremoniously stuffing everything that was left into it, hence this struggle.

He finally gives up and sits on the suitcase, using his body weight to help close it while he pulls the zipper around. He looks over at the computer screen, scoffing at Sapnap's scarlet-flushed face and the sound of cackling filling the room. "What?" He asks scowling.

"You-look..ridiculous," Sapnap laughs. He waves Dream over and points at the screen with a giggle.

"Aw I just missed it. George, what did you do?"  The Floridian asks just outside the camera's view. Dream and Sapnap had agreed that they would all have a theatrical reunion in the airport, and George would get to see Dream's face for the first time in person.

Such drama queens.

"What? Sit on my suitcase?" Sapnap nods earnestly, still laughing at Dream's disappointed pout. The one thing Sapnap knew the taller man loved is watching George embarrass himself. The brunette hops off his bed and rolls his eyes at them.

"Saaap, you have the worst reaction time. This is why you suck at manhunts." Dream complains.

"First, at least I'm better than George. Second—actually you know what? If I suck so much, I'm just going to leave. Keep it at max PG 13 until we meet up please. Y'all can do whatever you want when you two are alone." Sapnap teases, standing up.

"SAP," Dream yells into the mic, shoving Sapnap over on the other side of the call. "Honestly, it wasn't the worst you've ever said."

"Well, I'll have an eleven-hour freaking plane ride to think of new ones." The other points out.

"You're idiots. Both of you." George mutters, his cheeks reddened and gaze looking away from the camera and around his room for anything he might have missed. Not that it would matter. There's no way he's opening this stupid thing again until he reaches Italy. Anything else would be shoved into his backpack.

George pushes the suitcase out the door and into the hallway, flopping back onto his bed. He looks around his cluttered room and down at his bed hidden in his clothes. He's going to have to clean this up before his friends get here.

"I still don't know why you're packing already. We're only leaving a few days after me and Nick get there. You have plenty of time." Dream points out.