12

Thank you for the votes and comments, I appreciate every single one

//

"Where are you? I swear everytime I wake up you're just gone!" George paces around the room indignantly. This was getting ridiculous! This was the third time this week that the man had just disappeared early in the morning, and it was Wednesday. Was he crazy for thinking Dream was doing drugs or something?

He hears staggered breathing on the other end. "Cool it George. I'm at the gym."

George frowns, laying down on the bed. On vacation? He didn't even know there was a gym in their complex. "We have a gym? Where?"

He hears talking on the other end before Dream answers back. "Yeah, second floor. Come down." His friend ends the call and George groans, accidentally dropping his phone on his face. It was too early for this. Rubbing his nose, he pulls on his shoes and sends a quick text to Sapnap telling him where they were.

He descends down to the second level, gaping at the huge gym that took up the majority of the floor. The booming upbeat music and foreign chatter hit his eardrums as he steps inside, scanning the room for the familiar gleam of blonde hair.

George walks over to the bench press where Dream was standing, watching a pink-haired male lift what looked like a lot. "Hey Techno." He greets. Dream turns around to face him as Techno puts down the weights.

"Mornin' George." He addresses back, sipping from his water bottle.

"You idiot." The Brit nods at the other man before turning around and slapping Dream's arm. "Is it hard to leave a text or something?"

Dream rolls his eyes. "I forgot! Besides I figured you would just call anyway." He defends. George huffs as he watches the blonde lay down on the bench, churning out ten reps easily. "Your turn. Let's add twenty, that was pretty easy."

"How much is that?" George stares.

Techno moves ten pound rings on each side before looking up. "Now it's 140. We're seeing how far we can go before one of us drops."

140 pounds. That's like 65 kg. "Does everything have to be a competition between you two?" George grouches.

"Sorry he's not a morning person." Dream wipes the sweat from his hairline, shooting a grin at the Brit's glare.  They observe Techno as he lifts the weight with a bit more difficulty, stretching out his muscles as he finishes his reps.

George watches them as they get all the way to 200 pounds, both of them definitely showing fatigue.

"Hey George, you want to try?" Techno heaves, resting on his knees.

"Ah-" He ignores the cheeky smile on Dream's face. "Not really?"

"Come on George! It'll be fun." The blonde shifts the weights off until it's at 80. "Here try this."

The brunette prepares himself mentally for the humiliation that's sure to follow. "Alright. Fine. What do I do?"

"Lay down flat on your back and hold your hands out." Dream instructs, lifting the weight over the hook and holding it up with one hand. Techno fixes his posture as George obeys, looking hesitantly at the burden above him. "Nice, I'm going to let go and you have to hold it up." He says.

George swallows and nods. He feels the barbell placed gently into his palms, Dream's hand hovering over the rod, making sure he could do it.

"Is it ok?" Techno asks.

"Yup, it's not too bad." The Brit nods. Dream shifts more rings into his arms as Techno instructs him how to complete a rep, correcting his form as they go.