13

Just a reminder that this is all solely fiction!

Get ready for the angst :)

//

George frowns at the blonde who was trying and failing to suppress his laughter. He ends up ducking underneath his arm, moving in front of him to be able to see. The scene in front of him was as humorous as it was adorable.

Sapnap was resting his face on the top of Karl's head, fast asleep. The other man's face was buried into Sapnap's chest, limbs sprawled out against the man. Their movie was still running, a low hum of background noise as they slept.

Dream accidentally lets out a sharp wheeze, causing George to whirl around and slap his hand over the other's mouth, forcing him out of the doorway.

"Shut up you idiot!" George whisper-shouts. He covers his mouth, clenching his eyes shut as humor rises up his own throat. He watches as Dream takes his phone out of his pocket, clicking a picture of their friends, giggles bubbling to the surface yet again. Knowing Dream, it's probably for blackmail.

George points to their bedroom down the hall threateningly and Dream raises his hands up in surrender, chuckling as he makes his way down the hall.

The Brit walks into Sapnap's room quietly, grabbing the remote from the edge of the bed and switching the TV off. He turns the lamp off next to them before closing the door behind him, releasing the pent up happiness in his chest with an exhale.

He enters the shared bedroom and as soon as he gets a glimpse of the expression on Dream's face, he bursts in laughter, falling down on the bed next to him.

"Ok-" Dream wheezes, pulling out his phone. "I'm going to extend our stay for a bit until we can figure out what to do."

George leans back on his pillow. "Can we do that?"

"I mean we all packed enough for a month right? I haven't booked our flight back to Florida yet." Dream mentions.

The Brit nods. "Alright, but in the morning. It's so late."

"Early," Dream corrects.

"Whatever." George yawns, getting up and walking over to the light switch, flipping it down.

The next morning he's rudely shaken awake, a large hand gripping his shoulder. He groans in annoyance, flipping over to come face to face with Dream, who had a mischievous glint in his tired eyes. "What?" George huffs, trying to turn back into his pillow.

"Come on." Dream drags him out of bed, steadying him on his feet. Grumbling, he follows his friend's lead, stopping and hiding behind the corner of the wall. They hear voices in the doorway of the apartment's entrance.

"I had a really nice time." Karl tells the other, his cheeks tinted red. His words were genuine. Dream feels his heart flutter in happiness for his best friend.

Sapnap nods slightly, wrapping a hand around his rose-flushed neck. "I did too. Thanks for coming over."

George looks around Dream's shoulder at the two men who seemed to be staring at each other intently. He nearly gasps out loud as Karl leans in, placing a small peck on the other's lips. Dream pulls him from behind the corner, pressing a finger to his lips, eyes wide.

They stay there, backs pressed against the cold surface until they hear the sounds of voices saying goodbye sheepishly and the door closing. The two quietly make their way over, stifling their giggles.

Dream catches a glimpse of Sapnap feathering his fingertips over his lips in awe before grabbing his shoulders abruptly. "Boo."

Sapnap jumps at least a foot, shouting in fright. He whirls around, relaxing just a bit when he realizes it's just his idiotic friends. "Oh my God." He runs a hand down his face. "Shit I'm never living this down."