Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₄ | ᵣᵤₙ

Eli/Hawk POV (😶)

It was now the next day I gotta say I was pretty nervous to see y/n. It could be very possible that she was to be mad at me for leaving her alone at the park. But, she seemed to have some company so who knows.

My phone dinged letting me know I had gotten a notification.

——————-Cobra Kai🥋——————-

Miguel
Hey sensei wants us to meet up at (location) for practice today!

Y/n
isn't that like a junkyard or something?

Aisha
I don't think we should question sensei's methods.

Hawk
Yeah, he knows what he's doing.

Y/n
jeez my bad 😐
I'll see you guys then, I guess.

Miguel
see you guys!

Aisha
I'll pick you guys up :0

Hawk
see ya'

———————————————————

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. I began doing my hair adding tons of hair Gel to make sure it stayed up. After I added a few sprays of Hairspray to really secure it. I changed into some sweats, a red t-shirt, and a jacket.

After I just read some of the comics me and Demetri had gotten since I had nothing to do. A few minutes after I heard a beep from outside. Looking out the window of my room I recognized Aisha's car. 

I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs "MOM IM LEAVING FOR KARATE BYE" I hurriedly walked up to Aisha's car and got in the back.

"Hi," Aisha, Miguel, and y/n all said simultaneously. Just to my luck, I was sitting beside y/n. I cleared my throat nervously and looked at her "hey I'm sorry for having to leave so suddenly yesterday"

"Hey it's fine, don't sweat it," Y/n replied with a small smile. Oh, thank god...

After a good 15 minutes, we arrived at our destination. We all got out of the car and made our way towards sensei. Soon the rest of the students got here and that's when sensei took a drink from his beer and began to talk " you've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament. Am I right?"

"Yes, Sensei!" Me and the others responded.
"Wrong!" Sensei threw his beer down at us. "Your best ain't shit! If you wanna win the All Valley Under-18 KarateTournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes sensei!" We answered.
"Are you losers?"
"No sensei!"
"Are you nerds?"
"No sensei!"
"Are you sure?"
"No sensei!"

Y/n snickered beside me as Sensei covered his face with his hands in frustration.

Throughout the time there we did some exercises and broke some stuff. It was pretty fun honestly. Although at some point Aisha tripped on one of the exercises and we all ended up Piling up on her.