Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₈ | Wₕₐₜ'ₛ ₐ ₛₙₐₖₑ₋dₒ?

Your Pov

I walked into the dojo and made myself to the back and changed into my Gi. I took my shoes off and began stretching.

" what do you think? Shithead one and shithead two?" I heard Eli pondered on what to call the two new students. " I was thinking more Mary Kate and Asshat" Aisha offered her idea causing Eli to laugh.

"Well...I'm Chris" One of them spoke
"Did I say you could speak!?" Eli shouted at him. "Guys, look, they're just messing with you. Besides everyone knows you're names are Assface and Douchebag." Miguel grinned and walked away.

I stood up and stood beside Chris "honestly I don't know what they get out of giving you guys some nicknames" I said honestly. The bell jingled indicating someone walked inside the Dojo. Turning my attention to the older man who walked in with a brown bag. "Who's that?" Eli asked the same question I had in mind. "I don't know" Miguel answered.

"Alright, Fall in!" Sensei said standing in front of the dojo. "Class, we have a visitor. This is Mr.Kreese. He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here" Sensei announced. "Mr. Diaz, warm them up" Sensei moved and Miguel made his way In front. Miguel bowed to us and we bowed back "fighting positions! Front kick, Yuh!"

"Yuh!"

"Forward strike. Yuh!"

"Yuh!"

"Side jab. yuh!"
We dabbed.
I don't know why we agreed to do that horrid move but we did. And I could tell we were gonna get in trouble for our bullshit.

"What the hell was that?" Sensei asked "We we're just messing around. We have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley" Miguel answered. "Yeah, Besides, we already know how to kick ass." Eli grinned.

"Oh, yeah, really, huh? So, you know everything. There's nothing left to learn, huh?" Sensei said. Aisha held back some giggles. oh please don't tell me she's actually gonna "what's so funny Miss Robinson?" Sensei walked up to Aisha.

"I'm sorry, sensei. You just wouldn't understand" Aisha said with a grin
"try me."

"It's a snake-do" Everyone held in their laughter.

"What's a snake-do?"

Everyone began imitating a snake's hiss "QUIET!"

"5:00 a.m Tomorrow morning. Corner of Fulton and Ramer. you don't show and you're off the team. Class dismissed" sensei ended class and walked away.

I grabbed my shoes and headed to the back and changed. Walking out in my normal clothes I slipped in my shoes and made my way out the door. "Hey n/n!" Eli shouted.

"Are you good? You barely even spoke today" Eli said walking up beside me. "What's there to say when my friends are out giving some new guys rudeass nicknames?" I looked at him with a straight face.

"Really? Come on. We're just having some fun, we've gotta teach them it's not easy to be one of us" Eli chuckled.

"Obviously. Ya' know' You don't have to torment them with names. And shouting at Chris like that? Grow up" I shook my head and pulled out my car keys. I opened the car door and put my bag inside "try showing some human decency" getting in the car I started it and drove back home.