Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₇ | ᵥᵢcₜₒᵣy

3rd POV

Y/n walked out now changed in her regular clothes with her backpack in hand.
"Took you long enough!" Aisha smiled. "Yeah, yeah" Y/n rolled her eyes in a joking manner. "Come on, Moons taking us" Aisha linked her arm with y/n's and pulled her outside.

"Get in" Moon smiled getting into the driver's seat. Eli sat in the front while the rest sat in the other back seats.

Finally arriving at their destination they got out. They found some booths where they would all be together and sat. The waitress came by and they ordered food and Eli attempted to get a round of drinks but it didn't end too well. After ordering, Miguel excused himself from the table to sit by himself.

Y/n's pov

"what's up with him?" I asked Aisha. "Isn't it obvious? He's still upset over his breakup with Sam. He just needs to give it some time and she'll eventually come around" Aisha spoke as we all watched Miguel looking a bit frustrated at his phone.

The food came by and Aisha spoke again "Ooh! Hold up, guys! Lemme film this first before you guys eat anything" Aisha pulled out her phone.

"So you might be wonder what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!" We all cheered clinging our drinks together. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID."

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you" Eli Muttered to Aisha. Aisha looked back at her phone "Sorry,  Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time no mercy, bitches" Aisha finished and sat back down beside me and Demetri.

"I gotta say it's nice to be at a victory party," Demetri said grabbing a chip from the nachos. "Yeah, except you had Nothing to do with the victory," Eli said snatching his chip and eating it.

"Well, then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp, remember? Demetri and Eli~ Binary Brothers~" Demetri sang doing a terrible robot dance causing me, Aisha, and moon to laugh.

"Hey, where's Miguel? His wings are getting cold" Moon said looking around. I motioned my head towards Miguel getting up from my seat. Eli and Aisha followed behind. "El serpiente, there you are" Eli patted Miguel's back. "This is how you celebrate a first-place trophy?" Asha sat down beside him.

"Come on man, cheer up Mig," I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "She blocked me." Miguel sighed. "So, what happens when you get blocked? You counterpunch. Except maybe don't actually hit her this time" Eli laughed. Aisha and I both glared at him. "What, too soon? Look, all I'm saying is don't give up"

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her" Miguel looked down. "just give it some time" I rubbed his shoulder in a comforting manner. "Just give Sam some time. She'll come around" Aisha assured.

"Or she won't. You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the valley you want. You're like drake. Enjoy it" Eli grinned before walk all to the table.

"Don't listen to him" I sat beside Miguel now. "I'm not sure I want to be Drake," Miguel said. " don't worry, you're not" Aisha reassured. A three of us chuckled "come on let's go eat I'm starving" I stood up from my seat.

— — — —— — — —— — — —— — — —

After we finished our food Moon drove us all back home. I took a shower and went straight to sleep.