Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₅| ₚₐᵣₜy

3rd pov

Y/n was propped up on her bed as the messages popped on her screen. Moon's parents were out of town. As one teenager would Moon would be throwing a party and she so happened to invite Cobra Kai to her Party.

It was nearly time for the party to start and y/n decided she should probably get ready. Grabbing her clothes she changed into them. Demetri was over at the LaRussos house so there was no need to be scared of any intrusion. She slipped on her shoes and styled her hair.

Since it is a party least I could do is be presentable'

Grabbing her small make-up bag she touched up. After she was finished she headed downstairs. Just as she stepped off the last step she heard multiple beeps outside her house. I completely forgot he was picking me up.

Walking up to her talking parents she patiently waited for them to stop talking before she did. "So me and Eli are hanging out, is that cool?" Y/n asked nervously hoping they wouldn't suspect anything.

The two adults looked at each other as if they were reading each other's minds. "Yes, just don't be home too late. Better be home by 11, latest 12:30. Okay?" Mr. L/n said sternly to his daughter. She nodded her head and began walking to the front door "Call us if anything happens or if you need something!" Y/n's mother shouted as Y/n exited the house.

Spotting Eli's Sentra y/n jogged her way over to it. She let out a small hello as she got into his car. "Ready?" Eli smirked at her. "Definitely" Y/n returned the smirk. Eli drove off making his way to Moon's house.

The drive wasn't too long and they arrived just as others did. Eli parked and both Cobra Kai students walked out of his car. As they walked in they met up with other students and friends.

Moon welcomed them and let them know where everything was. Thanking her they walked over to a white couch where Mitch so happened to be sitting down at. "Move it" Eli nodded his head implying to move. Complying with his request Mitch scooted to the right allowing room for the two.

They sat down and Eli snaked his arm around Y/n's shoulders. They talked about their day and what happened at their little date. Eli ordered Mitch to grab them drinks. Few minutes he came back with three red cups in hand.

Handing the boy and the girl their drinks, Mitch sat down. "Thanks" y/n thanked Mitch before taking a sip from her drink. The two took occasional sips from their drinks as they continued to talk.

The music played but the room went silent as Miyagi-do walked into the living room. In came Miguel and Tory adding to the current tension. There was a small stare down before Moon walked in and greeted Sam and the others. Walking away it left Sam and Robby standing alone. "Be right back" Y/n said to Eli as she stood up.