Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₄| ₒᵤᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ ᵢₛ gₒd

Your pov

I finished putting on my Gi and put my hair up. Soon after I put my shoes on and packed some clothes in my backpack.
Hearing a car beep I assumed it to be Eli. I put my backpack over my shoulder and headed downstairs.
"Bye, mom, dad!" I went outside the door.

I smiled at Eli as I got in. "Hey" He smiled softly at me. "Hey" I kissed his cheek before he drove us to the dojo.

Walking into the dojo Eli held my hand. The butterflies in my stomach wouldn't go away. "I'll go but our backpacks over there," I said causing Eli to hand me his backpack.

༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹ ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙

Miguel walked up to Eli hoping to clear some air. "Hey"
"What's up," Eli said sounding completely unbothered. "About Coyote Creek, we cool?"

"We were enemies for a day, Cobra Kai for life." Eli grinned. The two did their handshake. "So heard about you and y/n" Miguel smiled. "who told you?" Eli rose his brow.

"A little birdie" Miguel turned to look at Y/n talking with Aisha and Tory. "Of course" Eli gave a small chuckle. "On another note, I need your help. I wasn't so sure y/n was gonna accept my confession but she did and now I have no idea where to take her for our date." Eli said in a hushed tone making sure y/n wouldn't hear.

"Well Tory and I are going to the roller rink on Friday, maybe you could go there. We won't interrupt anything" Miguel said. "Yeah, I guess that could work." Eli thought to himself. "Alright, that's where we'll go" Eli concluded. "Great, but it's gonna be 80's night so you guys have to dress up" Miguel advised.

"Right" Eli nodded and the two walked into the matt.

༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹    ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙

"Everybody, fall in"
I made my way over to my spot putting my hands behind my back. "Today, we'll be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know."

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Eli asked. "Yeah. Shouldn't we wait for the Sensei emeritus before we get going" Stingray said wearing his headband from yesterday. Sensei Lawrence glared at him making Stingray exhale sharply "or not"

" Mr. Kreese will no longer be joining us. I made a promise when I became your sensei. To always look out for your best interest. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interest at heart. John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He refused to move forward. What happens when we do that, Mr. Diaz?" Sensei asked looking at Miguel.

"You get stuck like cement." He answered.
"Exactly. To be a great fighter, you got a learn to adapt. This creed on the wall... follow it to the letter, it'll make you strong, it'll make you formidable. It will also make you an asshole" Sensei said as his attention was on the words painted on the wall.

" Cause that's just black paint on a white wall. But life's not black and white. More often than not, It's gray. It's in those gray areas where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai... sometimes shows mercy. Doesn't mean you can't be badass. It's still a requirement. But you have to learn to think, not just with your gut...or your fists. But to really use..this" Sensei tapped his head.