Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂₂ | ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒᵥₑᵣ

Your pov

I watched as my friends walked inside and I could hear them begin to fight with the others. I knew it would be a bad idea if I went in and joined. But that is what I came for right, to help?

I heard a yelp coming from inside which sounded a lot like Nathaniel. Sure that kid is doing karate but against these guys, he's no match. I gulped before running inside to look for him. I watched as Eli and some other cobra kai guy who I never bothered to ask his name, gang up on Nathaniel.

I pulled on Eli's arm trying to get him off of him before I could say anything he elbowed my face. I groaned out in pain but still tried to get Eli off of him. Coming close to success I felt myself get kicked in the stomach and hit one of the wood walls used for people to hide during laser tag.

I huddled up into a ball trying to regain the air he kicked out of me. "y-y/n? I'm sorry I-"Eli said reaching his hand out to me. I finally got enough oxygen back and looked up at him slapping his hand away from me.

"Leave me alone," I said, blood gushing out of my lip and droplets of blood streamed out of my nose. I stood up and pushed aside his shoulder.

"Hey! Can't get away easy. Traitor" The guy who was previously hitting Nathaniel said pushing me against the wood wall.

"You're all assholes" I glared at him grabbing a hold of his hands that rested on my shoulders. I pushed them off and kicked him in the groin. He moaned out in pain and fell to his knees. I then kicked him in the face before giving Eli one last glance.

I fought alongside Chris and kicked Mitch's ass. "That was from my mom," Chris said looking down at Mitch who laid on the floor. He then turned to me and lifted his hand up for me to give him a hi-five. I gladly did with a smirk on my face.

As if things weren't good already a very familiar voice spoke "Samantha LaRusso...Where are you, bitch?" Troy taunted.

I froze, I knew Tory was coming for Sam but the thought of getting my wrist broken again or being slashed in the face rushed into my mind. 'Sam...Sam'
I ran trying to look for her.

Demetri had told me about Sam's panic attack on her first day back. I had to admit I was scared myself but I was more sacred about Sam. I looked around like crazy and then I bumped into someone's chest. I managed to balance myself before I could fall so I looked at who I had bumped into.

Wanna take a guess?

Tory.

My breath hitched as Tory's eyes met with mine. She gave me a sinister smile "Hey cutie. I knew you would be here. Hanging out with Miyagi-Do like the little dirty little traitor you are." Tory said kicking me. I stumbled down "what?"

"You joined Miyagi-do. Fucking pussy. Why would Hawk even bother dating a loser " Tory scoffed walking closer to me. I protested "I'm not the loser here, you are-"

"God! You're a liar!" Tory laughed "look at you!" Tory bent down and grabbed my face with her hand "you look like one! It's sad how you choose your friends over your boyfriend. But it's okay! He forgives you, look he's even got you a present." Tory kicked me down and pressed her foot on my head.

I struggled to try to lift my head. I could feel her shift all her weight to her foot. "do it, Hawk!" I finally paid attention to what was right in front of me.