cₕᵣᵢₛₜₘₐₛ ₛₚₑcᵢₐₗ

Y/n pov

I grabbed a warm jacket and my shoes. Me and Eli were heading to an outdoor ice skating rink. I was beyond excited. After so many things I thought we'd never get some time together.

It was about to be seven, which was when Eli would come. I slipped on my shoes and put my jacket on. Right on cue, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Demetri said. "Oh hey," Demetri said as he opened the door. "Hey, is Y/n ready?" I heard Eli ask. I jogged up behind Demetri. "Yep!" I said with a big smile. "Then let's go, shall we?" Eli grinned. "Yes! Bye Demetri!" I hugged my brother before heading out the door closing it behind me. I was very eager to go. As I stepped outside I was hit with the very cool wind of the winter. My teeth gradually began to chatter against each other.

I assumed Eli noticed because he began to talk again "Hey, I know that jacket is warm and all but just because there's no snow here doesn't mean it's not cold" Eli chuckled he pulled out a beanie and a scarf. He handed them to me and I put them on. As I did I noticed it was the same ones he wore. He looked nice, I could see some stands of his dyed hair falling in front of his face, which meant he had his hair down. He always looked nice with his hair downs "Hurry let's get to the car!" Eli said grabbing my hand leading me to his car.

We both got in shivering due to the cold weather. He turned on the car and made sure to make it warm. He began driving, I watched the passing houses and trees all decorated with lights. It was a beautiful sight.

After what felt like hours to me but was only a few minutes we arrived the skating rink. I basically few out of my seat and out of the car. Eli laughed. He locked his car. He walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We both began walking making our way to pay and get our skates. After doing both we slowly made our way to the ice. I held Eli's hand tightly afraid I'd fall back. "Don't worry I got you, doll" Eli said smoothly.

As if my cheeks couldn't get any redder from the cold they flushed red. Slowly we both placed one foot on the ice. Then another. But before we could even move we slipped on our asses. We bursted out into laughter. People watched. But we didn't care.

After calming down we stood up and began making some progress. Eventually, we could move freely of course we'd fall from time to time. We skated around talking about our day all while holding each other's hands, fingers interlocked.

3rd Pov

"Look a mistletoe" Eli heard someone from behind them point out. Eli looked up and indeed saw a mistletoe hanging from a close tree. He sneakily made sure they'd skate under it. Soon they got there and stopped. "Woah," Y/n said at his unexpected stop. She looked at him with confusion. "Mistletoe" Eli responded simply pointing up. There they stood under it.
Y/n looked around and noticed people watching them. Eager to see them kiss and weird and creepy that sounds.

Y/n blushed "not in front of everyone" Eli smirked "it's the rules" Eli pulled her closer holding her waist. Softly he placed his hand on her cheek. Leaning down he placed a soft and tender kiss on her lips. Y/n kissed back gently squeezing his hand.

As they pulled apart people clapped. Y/n hid her face with her hands while Eli smiled triumphantly.
They skated a little more before making their way off the ice. They returned their skates and spotted a hot cocoa stand. "Want some hot cocoa?" Eli asked. Y/n nodded her head "please"

Eli made his way and ordered two hot cocoas. The kind older lady handed the two their red cups "Merry Christmas, you two cuties"

"Thank you!" Eli and Y/n both said. To eager to warm their bodies they took a sip of their hot chocolate, though it resulted in burning their tongues. They both cured quietly as they made their way to Eli's car. They got in and Eli turned on the car but didn't drive. He simply let the radio play their Christmas songs. They drank their warm chocolatey drinks in peace.

Finally, it was time to go home. Eli drove back to the L/n residence. Parking in front of the house he and Y/n got out. He walked her to the door. "Thank you so much! I had so much fun Eli" Y/n bubbled. "Of course, anything for you." Eli smiled softly.

"I got something for you," Eli said pulling out a small box from his pocket. Y/n's eyes widened. "Don't worry I'm not gonna propose" Eli chuckled. Opening the box was a small ring, a tiny ruby in the middle. It wasn't too noticeable but still big enough to be sure there was something there.

"Oh my gosh... it's beautiful!" Y/n gasped. "Glad you think so." Eli pulled the ring out and extended his hand out waiting for Y/n's hand. Y/n gave it to him and Eli placed it on her ring finger. Y/n stared in amazement. "You should've told me you were getting me something! I could've gotten something for you" Y/n frowned slightly.

"A kiss is good enough for me" Eli grinned. Y/n quickly pecked around his face before placing a long sweet kiss on his lips. "Merry Christmas...Eli" Y/n mumbled as they pulled apart. "Merry Christmas, Y/n, my beloved" Eli smiled.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A/n: I hope you like this and sorry for any mistakes
Also merry Christmas to you guys!
Can't believe this year is almost over!?
But also can't believe s4 for cobra kai is very soon to come out!!
THANK YOU FOR 1.99K READS!! THAT IS BEYOND CRAZY!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET SO MANY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I hope you have a good Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate!

Much love <3

bye-bye