Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₂ | wₕₒ dᵢd ᵢₜ?

3rd pov

all the Cobra Kai students stood around the dojo as they watched Hawk and Y/n spar.

they both swung their fist before y/n managed to get a hit on Hawk's back.
"Nice job l/n. Bow, again" y/n nodded her head at her sensei and walked back to her spot. The two bowed but before they could start someone stormed into the dojo.

Everyone turned their attention to Miyagi-Do's Sensei. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Like you don't know"
Daniel walked onto the mat not bothering to remove his shoes. "Take your shoes off the matt. You're disrespecting my dojo" Johnny walked up to Daniel.

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos? After what you did to mine!" Y/n looked at Eli signaled her head to their spots. Eli nodded and both walked back to their spots.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo?" Johnny said confused. "Just like you didn't slug one of my employees? You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is." Daniel clenched his jaw.

"You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is, a sensei mentors, a sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" Daniel said enraged.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. And you don't know  what you're talking about either"

"Yeah, well, I know you don't. You don't earn the medal of honor by stealing it!" Daniel gritted his teeth.

"isn't that the thing Demetri was talking about a few days ago?" Y/n whispered to Eli. Sure they kissed yesterday and it was awkward after that but they had to talk eventually and couldn't avoid each other. Plus y/n wanted her answers.

Eli nodded his head feeling a bit of guilt rushing through him but kept his straight face on. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late the doors of Miyagi-Do are right open" Daniel said looking at y/n hoping she would remember what he told her.

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?"

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Dani said with a defensive tone. They stood in silence before Daniel spoke again "you know I'm not gonna strike first."

"I'm gonna be the bigger man" Johnny took a step back from Daniel. "Yeah. Well, see about that." Daniel turned and walked out of Cobra Kai.

Christ grabbed his backpack and began to walk away. Mitch looked at Chris "what the hell man" Chris looked at him "I never liked it here" he said before walking out.

'he didn't fit in here. I could easily tell. He's too nice of a person.' Y/n spoke to herself in her head as she watched Chris and other kids walk out of the dojo.

"EVERYBODY! Fall in!" Johnny ordered.
Everyone did so "I don't condone this kind of behavior. Who did it?" Everyone stayed quiet looking at their sensei.
"No one? I'll ask one more time. Who. Did. It?" Johnny scanned the room with his eyes.

"Burpees, now!" Slowly everyone began doing burpees. Johnny continued to ask but none one answered. No one knew who did it. Well someone did.