Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₆| ₛcₕₒₒₗ

Eli's Pov

I woke up and groaned as I stretched. My pack was in pain, the floor was hard even with the blanket. I picked my things up and placed them back where they were. Y/n was still asleep so I made sure not to wake her up.

I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Heading downstairs I saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey..." I said sitting down on a chair. "Hey. I made some coffee for you and Y/n" She said.

I just nodded my head before I looked at her "wait- how do you know?" She turned to look at me "I saw what Aisha posted on her story. I knew you probably wouldn't want Y/n to get in trouble so you brought her here, am I right?"

holy hell.

"Yeah, spot-on"
I sighed. "Mom I kinda messed up. I-"I began before I was cut off with loud knocks at our door. "Who could that be?" My mom turned off the stove and walked to the door. Opening the door stood Mr. L/n outside.
shit.

I stayed quiet so I could hear them talk.
"Where's my daughter?"
"Sir what?"
"I know she's here. Wake her up and tell her she's leaving."

My mom sighed before looking at me motioning her eyes upstairs.
I nodded my head and quickly made my way up to my room. I shook her gently hoping it would wake her.

She didn't. I shook her this time a little harsher. "what?" She groaned as she sat up. Soon after she put her hand up against her head "damn it. Hangover"

"I would give you the coffee my mom made but...you gotta go. Your dad's here." I said. She looked up at me "what? why? you told my parents we were hanging out then fell asleep, right?"

"I did," I said. Lazily y/n walked downstairs with me. "Y/n. you're leaving now!" Her dad said. "Dad, calm down," y/n said rubbing her eyes still a bit asleep. "Calm down? You shouldn't be telling me that. I'm greatly disappointed." Y/n's dad fumed.

Mr.L/n reached for y/n's wrist and grabbed it. Pulling her outside she looked at me and my mom "We'll be leaving now"

"Dad but!"
"you're in trouble"

what a great way to start the day.

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

Your pov

I changed into my clothes and made my way downstairs

I changed into my clothes and made my way downstairs. I ate some breakfast as I avoided my dad.

School was going to start soon. I grabbed my backpack and headed to the door grabbing my keys.