Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₁ | ₛₒᵣᵣy

3rd person

Y/n yawned as she picked up her ringing phone.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Eli - y/n

Hello?

Hey, n/n. I didn't wake up, did I?

No-no not at all

Are you sure? You sound a little groggy to me.

I do not

some of us are going to eat after class, you wanna come?

...I'd like to but I have plans already, sorry.

Oh. It's cool...see you at the dojo

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Well, he hung up quickly" Y/n sighed resting her phone on her bed. "Demetri, are you sure you want me to come? I-I mean you guys are Miyagi-Do and I'm a Cobra Kai-" Demetri cut his sister off "I know you and Sam aren't on good terms but maybe you can come to good terms. Was that a lot of good terms?"

"Besides you drag me into stuff I don't wanna go to," Demetri said catching y/n's attention. Y/n saw her brother's point before sighing and officially agreeing to go to the mall with Demetri, Samantha, and Robby.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Walking into the dojo with her white Gi on y/n placed her backpack down where everyone else's was. "Alright fall in!" Johnny said walking out of his office Kreese following behind him.

"today Sensei Kreese and I are gonna give you guys some help for certain situations. So sit around the mat, anywhere besides the center" The students sat around the mat. As expected Y/n sat next to Eli they were kinda inseparable.

The two Sensei's did a small spare until Kreese held Johnny in a headlock position. "Okay. pay close attention. He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out"

"I dig in and I put him to sleep"

"If I go for his ribs" "he completely exposed his chest" Kreese 'kneed' Johnny's stomach. Going back to their previous position "two difficult choices. What do you do?" Johnny asked.

No one said anything leaving Johnny to demonstrate what to do. The two older guys fall to the found in front of Eli and Y/n catching them off guard. "You damn the consequences and power forward," Johnny said as he stood up.

"You may get hurt. But nobody wins by doing nothing" Kreese said now standing up. "You make a choice. You make a move. You go All in. Alright, Class dismissed" Johnny and Kreese walked away from their students.

Y/n got up and grabbed her backpack. "Hey y/n! You're not coming?" Aisha walked up to Y/n. "I-uh got plans. Sorry" y/n put her backpack on pulling her keys out of the side pocket.

Driving back home, Y/n made her way out of her car and to her room. Pulling out a Graphic T-shirt and blue Jeans. Quickly changing her clothes she put her shoes on and ruffled up her hair making her look decently presentable. Normally she would've taken a shower but considering she didn't even do any training so it wasn't necessary.