Prologue

Reminder, all of the kids are ten years old.

Ignore the multiple run on sentences, I haven't taken grammar since Elementary School and it shows.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delaney's POV

"Alright, everyone take five!" The balding male director says from behind the camera

Thank goodness!

Me, along with my three companions, have been sitting underneath these really bright stage lights for five hours straight!

I am still not one hundred percent sure why I'm even here.

The three girls sitting on either side of me all have an extensive acting experience.

Then there's me, the girl from YouTube.

The ginger haired girl a few feet away from me who was assigned with drinking banana milk has been in way more Christmas movies than I can count!

The blonde haired girl sitting next to her who has been assigned with drinking vanilla milk has been a main character on a major Netflix show since she was five!

And last but not least, the black haired girl who is sitting on the other side of me who was assigned with drinking chocolate milk has been in multiple different projects actually.

She's been in Hallmark Movies, Christmas Movies, Disney Movies, R Rated Movies, She's even voiced multiple animated characters!

They're all the same age as me!

Just sitting next to them makes me feel like I am unworthy of their presence.

They are all way more experienced than I am and honestly it is very intimidating.

I feel very out of place.

About a week ago a nice woman emailed me using the email address in the description box of my YouTube videos.

Wait...let me backtrack a bit.

I make short YouTube videos where I cover some of my favorite songs by my favorite musical artists.

Mostly pop and rap.

Not only can I sing, but I can also play a handful of instruments.

The piano, acoustic guitar and electric drums just to name a few.

Well technically I'm still learning to play the electric drums.

My mother taught me how to play the basics when I showed interest in the matter.

I would never mention this to her face, but I think that she was overjoyed when I showed interest in music.

It was like another thing that the both of us could bond over.

She was actually in a band with her best friends when they were all in high school!

Albeit them disbanding two years later due to school taking up all of their time, I personally think that their music was really catchy.

I mean- it was the nineties after all.

I do this whole singing thing not only because I find it enjoyable, but also because I think that it's incredibly relaxing.

Sometimes it even helps me go to sleep.

My mom was understandably worried when the mystery woman reached out to us at first claiming to be a talent manager.