9. Work, Work, Work

I think I should state that we jumped from Tuesday to Sunday, meaning that filming for the movie starts tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sigh out a breath of relief as I finally finished the song that I have been writing since Tuesday morning.

The memory of Bea snoring while I practiced said song urges a small smile to break out onto my face.

Unfortunately this smile is immediately replaced with a frown when I realize that she is not my friend anymore.

I retrieve my pen from beside my leg and scribble the word 'resentment' across the top of the page.

This is the perfect word to describe my feelings towards Sean.

There is a knock on the door before it swings open to reveal my producer.

I smile at her.

"Hey! How have you been?" I ask since I have not seen her in a few months

The dark haired woman smiles at my question.

"Pretty bored without you honestly" she answers as she closes the door behind her body

A smile breaks out onto my face at her possible compliment.

I avoid eye contact with her as I feel my cheeks tingle.

Moments like these are when I am glad that I do not blush.

"Aww! Is that a new song for me?" She jokes as she makes her way over to me

I glance up from my hands to look at the older woman.

I decide that this is a bad idea the longer I continue to stare at her.

My producer is a thirty one year old woman who has two kids, they are twins.

Her dark hair flows effortlessly over her shoulders in soft waves.

This does nothing but make me want to run my hands through it.

My eyes trail further down her body landing on her-

I swear I feel my heart beat out of my chest when I notice her rather large breasts sitting perkily in her tank top.

Although this riles something up in between my legs that is not what catches my attention.

I notice four small balls pressing against the fabric of her tank top, two small balls on each side.

Are- Are her nipples...pierced?

I feel my jaw drop a little as a hoard of butterflies fly around my lower belly.

Who knew a piercing could turn someone on so much?!

I do not miss the half sleeve of tattoos on one of her arms.

My eyes try to trail lower but I close them before they get the chance to.

Stop it Delaney!

You do this every time you see her!

There is only a matter of time before she calls you out on it!

"Y-Yeah" I stand up from the futon and show it to her

The dark haired girl surprises me by peaking over my shoulder.

My entire body freezes as I feel her steady exhales brush against the side of my neck.

Ugh! I do not understand these feelings!

Ever since I met my producer she has ignited something inside of me. Something that Sean has never awaken before.