2. The Movie Deal

I adjust my necklace before climbing out of the black SUV.

I am currently adorned in a cropped, white tee that is covered by a chocolate brown sweater vest

I am currently adorned in a cropped, white tee that is covered by a chocolate brown sweater vest. My pants have a brown and white flannel design on them. They're not too baggy, but not too tight either. As for shoes I just chose to wear a random white pair.

Since I woke up too late to go to my stylist I made the quick decision to take two chunks from the front of both sides of my head and pin them towards the back using a clip.

As soon as my foot touches the hard surface of the cemented sidewalk a bright white flash goes off.

Do paparazzi ever sleep?!

It is ten twenty five in the morning and they are choosing to loiter outside of a talent agency with heavy cameras.

Once I am fully out of the car my bodyguard closes it behind me before ushering me towards the glass door of said agency.

The bright white flashes of the cameras begin to pick up speed as soon as my bodyguard closes the car door behind my body.

Screams and shouts fly left and right the closer we get towards the door.

I have gotten so used to the screaming and shouting that I am able to just block them out at this point.

I am practically a zombie as I keep my eyes straight in front of me, my chin parallel to the ground.

It does not takes us more than thirty seconds to reach the large building.

My bodyguard gently rests his hand on the middle of my back as we approach the glass door.

"Thank you so much" I politely thank him

He does not react to this, opening the glass door and allowing me to walk through.

As soon as I enter the building a cold gust of air hits my body, surprising me.

Okay.

I guess they decided to turn the air on full blast today.

It takes me no time at all to reach the shiny, silver elevator.

I quickly retrieve my issued identification card and slide it over the red lit scanner. I patiently wait until the light turns from red to green to remove my identification card.

I place said card back inside of my purse just as the elevator doors effortlessly ease open.

I waste no time, climbing onto the conveyor belt and pressing the button labeled 'thirteen'.

Thirteenth floor, here I come.

-

"Good Morning, Ms. Park" a lady kindly greets me as I step out of the elevator

She appear to be an elderly woman with soft looking, marshmallow white hair.

The woman has her hair pulled all the way up into a tight neat bun.