12. Trials and Tribulations

"Ugh! I seriously do not understand how anyone could actually like her!" I groan out

"I hate her! I truly, honestly hate McKenna King!" I confess

I flinch away from the on set medic as they continue to disinfect the cuts on my arms and shoulders.

Thanks to the nightgown I did not suffer any scratches to my back.

My arms and shoulders however have tons of small, deep scratches on them.

Wesley was kind enough to follow me to follow me to my trailer and wait with me for the medic, keeping me company.

"I've worked with her before," Wesley reveals

This shocks me more than it should have.

I go to ask him what project did they worked on together only to cry out with pain as the medic digs the alcohol soaked cloth into a rather large patch that my skin came off of.

"I think it was a year or two ago, I have no clue with how fast paced casting season is," he rolls his eyes

I make a motion with one of my hands, silently telling him to get to the point.

He nods his head with understanding.

"She and I did a short film where we had to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend, we even had to share a kiss"

I stare expressionlessly at him.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?...or...?" I ask

I honestly have no clue where he is going with this story.

He chuckles but shakes his head.

"What I'm trying to say is that even under all of those circumstances she wasn't nearly as cruel to me as she was to you today" he finally finishes

I hum at this.

That is interesting to know.

"So I am the only person on her hit list. Amazing!" I sarcastically throw my arms up only to groan with pain

Wesley does not respond as he seems to be thinking about something.

I remain silent and allow him to do this.

I practically thank all of the gods above when the medic takes the alcohol cloth away from my skin, grabbing her first aid kit.

I watch her with curiosity as she retrieves a large flesh colored bandage and wraps it around each of my forearms due to me having the most cuts in those areas.

The silence in the trailer is interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Come in" I call out

I adjust the robe on my lap to completely cover my legs and lap.

The door opens a few seconds later, Gigi walking in.

I smile at her, not wanting to worry her.

I do not miss the look of pity in her eyes as they glance down at my now bandaged arm, the medic moving to my other arm.

"I am okay, it is just a few scratches" I try to lighten the situation

Wesley scoffs at this as he leans back in one of the booth seats.

"Sorry for the delay, I was handling things with the drama queen," she rolls her eyes

I assume that she is referring to Hunter.

Gigi makes her way further into my trailer until she is standing beside the door.

"Oh! I also came in here to give you some feedback," she says