21. Cautious

Wtf is the timing in this book lmao.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There is a rumor going around that there is going to be a child on set today.

This supposed child is going to be playing my adopted daughter, who I legally did not adopt, but instead found in an abandoned daycare.

All I have to say about this is that Elaine has an insane life.

I slyly fix my dress due to its short length.

I am currently dressed in a thin, flowy white dress that ends around my mid thighs. The top of the dress resembles that of a corset or bustier, especially with the way that it sucks everything in while also making my boobs pop. The flowy sleeves are slightly see through as they pool around my wrists. They gave me a basic pair of black converse to wear with it, styling my brunette hair in spiral curls.

 They gave me a basic pair of black converse to wear with it, styling my brunette hair in spiral curls

I try my best not to laugh at the humorous faces that Hunter is making into her cellphone's camera

Hunter and I are currently in the castle's kitchen set since it leads towards the set where we are filming our next scene.

After Gigi called for a lunch break Hunter practically hunted me down for her head massage that I forgot to give her a few days ago.

Due to there being more extras on set today than there usually is we settled on this set due to it being the only empty one.

Albeit this set being empty from people there are still a few hidden cameras in here.

I have no clue if they work or not.

Hunter pouts her bottom lip at me as she tilts her cellphone up to capture me in her video.

"She's laughing at me" Hunter continues to pout

I roll my eyes at the raven haired girl's dramatic declaration.

"No flash photography" I tell her

I remove one of my hands from her hair to shield my face from the camera.