29. Movie Premeire

"What's wrong?" Hunter questions

I am currently sat in from of the mirror in my bedroom.

If I am being honest it feels sort of...odd to be in my bedroom again.

I continue to stare at straight at my unusual reflection in the large mirror.

"I kind of want to do something to my hair," I say

Hunter, who is currently laying on the lower end on my bed, makes a confused facial expression.

She silently expresses her confusion about my 'sudden' decision.

As someone who is not constantly in my mind I understand why this may seem like such a sudden decision.

"I just want a new look...you know?"

I turn around to face her so that I am looking at her eye to eye versus through a reflection.

By doing this I can truly see how much the actress has changed from the last time I saw her.

Her black hair that used to be long enough to reach her midsection now reaches her forearms, not
a big difference but a noticeable one.

It appears as if she got it cut shorter, but it inevitably began growing back as the months went on.

Although her skin looks paler somehow from the last time I saw her, her brown eyes contrast this.

Her previously brighter looking brown eyes seem to have lost a bit of their spark.

I guess these last ten months haven't been all sunshine and rainbows for her either.

"What's wrong?" I ask her this time around

She just stares at me. I would even go as far as to say she is giving me a rather judgmental look.

I assume that you can imagine my shock when Hunter suddenly smiles at me.

Her smile is a soft one, her lips being closed as the corner of said lips turn upwards.

"I just missed you."

A smile of my own makes its way onto my face.

I adjust my body so that I am now sitting on my calves.

I lean forward a bit so that I can give her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

As I pull away from her I maintain our close proximity.

"I love you" I tell her

"I love you more."

-

"I received your email and set up an appointment for you to get your hair and makeup done at four," my manager tells me

"I hired a car that'll take you to that as well as take you to your dress fitting after your hair and makeup is finished,"

"You and McKenna have to be at the Skyline Theater around eight in order to walk the red carpet and be interviewed all before the movie's premiere"

I nod my head.

"Who am I wearing?" I ask so that I can get the information memorized

"You are wearing Chanel" my manager responds

"Okay, I got it" I smile

"Anything else you want to ask me or just get off of your chest?" They ask

A genuine smile makes its way onto my face.

"No, that's all. Thanks Gigi."

The woman chuckles lightly at my tone.

"No problem, I'll send a car over around three thirty to take you to your appointments" she informs me