Prologue

Yu Chen's POV: (Hate)

I'm Done! I Will Go And Kill Myself Now! My parents just told me that they will leave on a trip with their friends and will leave me alone With. Their. Daughter!!

Do they seriously know what does that's mean? We HATE Each Other SO Much That We Can Kill Each Other Anytime! How Can They Do This To Their Only Son??!

And now I am waving my hand for them while smiling forcefully, This is Bad! This girl is next to me and waving her hand to her parents too, and after that we will go to the apartment that our parents rented specially for us, This is Soooooo Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!

*************************************

Xuan Lu's POV: (Hate)

Oh No No No No Noooooooo Please Say You Are Kidding!!!! I Will Kill Myself If You Are Not Kidding So Please Say This is a Joke! This is a Joke Right? RIGHT!!!

OMG They Are Not Kidding!! Uwaaaah How Will I Live With This Guy For Almost 3 Months? Yes! 3 MONTHS!! What Kind Of Trip our parents are going to do?? And How Dare They Leave Their Only Daughter Alone With The Most Hated Guy In Her Whole World Living Under One Roof?!!!!

Stay Away From Me You Pervert!! Let Me Wave For My Parents Properly, I Hate You Like Hell! I Cannot Stand Seeing You Near Me!!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yu Chen's POV: (Love)

I'm done, I will go and kill my self now, my parents just told me that they will leave on a trip with their friends and will leave me alone With their daughter.

Do they seriously know what does that's mean? I LOVE Her So Much That I Can Attack Her Anytime! How can they do this to their only son??!

And now I am waving my hand for them while smiling awkwardly, this is bad, this Hot girl is next to me and waving her hand for her parents too, and after that we will go to the apartment that our parents rented specially for us, This is soooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!

*************************************

Xuan Lu's POV: (Love)

Oh No No No No Noooooooo Please Say You Are Kidding!!!!

OMG They Are Not!! Uwaaaah How Will I Live With That Guy For Almost 3 months? Yes! 3 MONTHS!! What Kind Of Trip our parents are going to do?? And How Dare They Leave Their Only Daughter Alone With The Guy She Love The Most in Her Whole World Living under One Roof?!!!!

God Please Let Me Hang in There, He is Just So Handsome!! Let Me wave for my parents properly, I Love You Like Hell, I Cannot Stand Seeing You Away From Me!!

____________________________________

»»»»»»⟩⟩⟩TBC

So! A new story on the way~🤭

Hope you will like it~