Chapter 10

"What? Is he really ok?". Xuan Lu said over the phone with Mian Mian.

"He is not that much ok, can you please check on him? Zan Jin drop him to his house and return to the university, he is home alone now". Xuan Lu holds her head doesn't know what to do.

"I will see what I can do, thanks for informing me". Then she hangs up. She looks at her watch and it was almost 5 in the evening, she leaves the house and faced ZiYi's bodyguard, Ziyi went outside and arrange a bodyguard to guard her.

"Is there any problem, Lady Xuan?". He asked and she hesitated to tell him.

"Don't tell Ziyi please, I need to go to our neighbor, and check on something". She said and the bodyguard shakes his head.

"Sorry Lady Xuan, but young lady Ziyi didn't allow us to agree on anything". She pouted.

"Well... you can come with me and guard me, please I need to go, Please~". He sighed and agreed in the end.

She went to Yu Chen house through the hidden door between the two houses, she holds the handle of the main door and found it open. She excuses herself in and went directly to Yu Chen's room, yes...SHE KNOWS where it is, she wanted to open the door, but she turned to the bodyguard.

"What's your name again?".

"Zhuo Cheng". She gives him a space.

"I'm afraid if.....you know, so please you can enter first". Zhuo Cheng understands her, and he knocked the door before he opens it and enter, she waited outside until he calls her in.

"Everything is fine". She entered and hurried to look at the sleepy Yu Chen.

"Yu Chen....". She called him slowly and put her hand on his forehead to sense the temperature.

"Still high, I will go and bring something for him from the kitchen, please stay with him". She told Zhuo Cheng and he bowed to her.

"Understood".

She went to bring some cold water for him and cooked some soup, she brings it up and start treating him with Zhuo Cheng help.

"Lady Xuan, we need to return, young lady Meng is on her way to the house, she will be angry if she didn't find you home". He said and Xuan Lu looked at Yu Chen and hold his hand.

"Yu Chen, I will come back later, if there is anything call me".

Then she returns home.

"Zhuo Cheng, please don't tell Ziyi about this".

"Understood".

**************************************

Next morning in the office of the students council, Ziyi noticed the atmosphere was somehow tight, she looked at the other members and they were stealing glances at Xuan Lu, she sighed as she knows this was happen, since she said that Xuan Lu will be the vice president they reject it, but she insisted having Xuan Lu next to her in the office, so she knows that they will not treat her like they used to be.

"Ms. Meng, I will go home first". Xuan Lu said as she take her bag and stand up.

"Eh? Finish already?".

"Yes, I send the classes list to your email". Ziyi check it and nodded allowing her to go home. The other members start standing up and picking up their things.

"I will lea-----".

"No One Can Leave Before I Talk To You All". Ziyi said firmly to the members when they were about to leave, she stands up and walk to the door and open it slowly to see Xuan Lu walking away, she took out her phone and send a message to her bodyguard before she closes it and locked the door.