Chapter 1

Yu Chen was standing in front of the apartment door after he return from university, he was having club activities which makes him late, he takes a deep breath and release it.

"Cao Yu Chen, you can do it, just be normal". He said to himself before he takes out his key and open the door.

"I'm home". He whispered with a low voice that no one can hear it except himself, he walks to the kitchen and saw Xuan Lu sitting on the table eating her dinner already.

"......Where is my share??". He asked when he notes that there is no other food on the table, just her food.

"I thought you will eat outside since you were late and didn't pick up my call, so I didn't make it". She said without looking at him and continue eating, Yu Chen wanted to say something but hold himself and release a sigh.

"Ok, thanks". He said flatly before he walks to his room and close the door.

Xuan Lu stops eating and looks at his door and sighs, she did make him some food, but she doesn't know if he will like it or not, so she just leaves it.

Yu Chen who was rolling over on his bed took his pillow and hide his face on it to prevent his shout from being loud.

"Damn She Is Really Something! I will order and will not order for her at all". He takes out his phone and order a lot since he is so hungry, so the food will be late at least one hour, he took a bath and lay on his bed looking at his phone, but slowly and from tiredness, his eyes closed, and he falls asleep.

Xuan Lu was cleaning the place heard the doorbell and open it.

"Greetings, Mr. Cao Yu Chen, this is the meals you ordered". She looked confused about the too much food the delivery man gives her.

"Sign here please". She looks at the pill and widened her eyes.

"Can You Wait Please?". She pleased the orders on the table and go to Yu Chen's room and knock on the door slowly.

"Yu Chen? Your orders arrived". She said but no answer, so she opens the door and saw him sleeping.

"How can you order and sleep??". She saw his wallet and open it, she frowned when she noticed that there is not enough money on it, so she took all the money and add from her wallet to it.

"Thank You So Much And please order again".

"Never, please if you get this name again don't take his orders, maximum 2 meals, ok??". She said and the delivery man blinked his eyes but nodded anyway.

Xuan Lu sighed and walked toward the sleeping guy and hit his arm hardly which makes him wide awake.

"Wake Up!". She shouts and Yu Chen looks at her irritated.

"Don't Hit Me Like That!! Man You Are Not Cute At All!!". Xuan Lu frowns at his words.

"What Did You Say!!!".

"Why Are You In My Room??".

"Your order is outside". She said slowly before walking out and a Yu Chen followed her.

He saw her taking out the food and placing it on the table.

"Hey! I didn't order it for you, it's all for me". He said and she stopped what she was doing and look at him.

"Who said I wanted to eat? Ok then, do the rest, I just cleaned the place, so if you make it dirty clean it, I will go to study, don't disturb me". She said flatly and walk to her room, the slamming door make him take his breath and release it.

"She is Not Cute at all when she is having that serious face". He said with a pout and looked at the food.

"......I ordered a lot".