Chapter 7

It's been two weeks and Yu Chen doesn't know what is going on with Xuan Lu or even hear anything about her, he opens the door when it rings, and Mian Mian greeting him.

"Hi, there lonely prince~". She said and he just rolled his eyes and walk inside, she closes the door behind her and follow him.

"I went to LuLu and invited her to my wedding, so I am here to invite you too". She showed a card invitation and Yu Chen take it.

"Thanks, I will be sure to attend, congrats". He said slowly with a smile, Mian Mian sit on the sofa next to him and look at him with a smile.

".....You are worried about Lulu, right??". She said and he read the card.

"....So What?".

"Go And See Her". He shakes his head and sighs.

"No....She hates me, she even asks me to stop loving her". Mian Mian raised her eyebrows.

"Oh~ So you love her? Then why don't you tell her that?".

"Because she hates me,.....I'm a pervert". Mian Mian blinked her eyes before she sits closer to him and whisper to him.

"Soooo~ Did You Finally Lay Your Hands On Her?~". Yu Chen closes his eyes and didn't answer her question, Mian Mian sighed and stand up.

"Yu Chen, my dear best friend, I know how dirty your mind is, but you look like an innocent and pure guy, I am so shocked to see that you didn't lay your hand on Lulu all the precious time you spent with her". He looks at her with a pout.

"Don't Forget That I Didn't Lay My Hand On You During Our Relationship". She giggles and hugs her body.

"I'm not that easy you know~". He smirks at her and raises his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? But you were easy with your fiance~". She pouted and turned away.

"He is special, anyway, come to my wedding, and wear something formal, I request you to wear white color, it will be a big party since my future husband is a businessman, bye". She leaves the apartment and Yu Chen sighed.

"Rich people is too much".

***************************************************************************

≥≥≥≥≥≥The Wedding Day~

Xuan Lu looks at herself in the mirror before she takes a deep breath and releases it, she just arrived at the wedding hall and take off her big coat and place it on the chair before she sits in a corner, she got for herself a glass of cocktail ju...

Xuan Lu looks at herself in the mirror before she takes a deep breath and releases it, she just arrived at the wedding hall and take off her big coat and place it on the chair before she sits in a corner, she got for herself a glass of cocktail juice and drink a little, she stopped when someone sit next to her.

"Can I Help You??". She asks him when she didn't know him.

"You are Xuan Lu, right?". The guy asks her, and she didn't answer him and continued drinking her juice.