Chapter 6

Xuan Lu was lying on her bed trying to sleep, but her thoughts was all about what should she do to return the situation at school to normal, suddenly, the kiss scene crosses her mind and make her blank.

"Cao Yu Chen You Idiot~~~~~". She rolled on the bed and cover herself with the blanket.

********************************************
In the next day morning, Yu Chen called Mian Mian.

"Morning, Mian Mian..... ".

"What? Don't you know that I am busy??". She said coldly and annoyed him.

"No, Since You Didn't Tell Me Why Will You Be THAT Busy!". He said firmly and she gasped.

"Oh! I Didn't Tell You?? ".

"No You Didn't!!".

"Then I will get married soon~~ I will send you the invitation when we finish it, maybe after two days".

"....Ok, I will forgive you when you bring the card then". He said slowly and Mian Mian giggle at him.

"What's with you? Are you feeling sad or lonely??". Yu Chen looks down and pouted, he can't say he is not feeling like that, indeed he is very lonely and sad.

"I don't know... A Little".

"Why don't you ask from LuLu to return to the apartment with you then??".

"..... I told her that, but she didn't agree, she is having a problem with the school and there is a lot of reporters around the area since they know she is living with a guy, so she didn't want to trouble me more". He pouted as he plays with the pillow next to him.

"Ahhaa~ And You Are Worried About Her Now Since She is Home Alone Neee~". She teases him and he pouted more.

"No I Am Not!".

"Realllllllyyyyy~ What Will Happen To Her At Night?? When I Was With Her I Kept Hearing Voices~ Ara~ Maybe it is a Ghost? No a Thief!! Who Knows~~". She kept blabbering teasingly and make Yu Chen angry, but worried at the same time.

"Ok Ok Stop it Now! Say My Hi To That Fiance Of Yours!". He said Annoyingly.

"At Least This Fiance Of Mine is Better Than You, Go And See That Xuan Lu of Yours".

"At Least This Xuan Lu Of Mine is Cuter and Prettier Than You! ". He said before hanging up the line on her face.

"This Mian Mian----....What Did I Say!!!!!". He grabbed his hair and rolled on the sofa when he realized what he said.

"Oh!...... ". He stopped and looked at the time on his phone.

"11:30......I need to eat something".

He gets up to see if there is something he can eat, but he finds nothing in the fridge, so he went out. He went to search for a restaurant and buy something to shut his hungry stomach, he drove a little and stopped in front of a big house, he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"The Hell Am I Doing By Coming Here?".

He looks at the big house of Xuan Lu and shakes his head, he took a not and write something on it before he sticks it on the food box, he leaves it in front of the door and ring the bell.

"Yes?".

"It's me, open the door". He said coldly and she opened the door for him.

"What bring you here?".

"Take it, bye". He gave her the box and entered his car, he drove away fast and she blinked her eyes, she entered the house and saw the note.

*Eat something, You look slimmer than the snake*