Chapter 12

The first day of the festival ended without anything weird or harmful to the girls, Yu Chen returned to the apartment to rest there and think of what happened with Xuan Lu, he got a sudden message from Mian Mian saying she just talked to Xuan Lu and it seems she is fine and will go to the school festival tomorrow, he sighed and write back to her that he understands.

The next day, morning, he gets ready to go to the festival again, but when he is about to hold the handle, the door opens fast and startles him, he is about to shout but widens his eyes in shock.

"Mom!! Dad!!". They look at him and smile innocently.

"Not them only~". He stepped back when he saw Xuan Lu's parents entering the apartment and removing their masks and glasses.

"M-Mr. and Mrs. Xuan......". He covers his mouth and turns away as he remembers what he dreamt about with their daughter that day, he can't face her parents now.

"Areeeee~ What's with you son?? Are you feeling sick??". His mother pats his back, but he looks at her with his usual cold and annoyed gaze.

"Anyway, why didn't you tell me that you are coming today??". He changed the subject and his mother sighed.

"We all get worried because of LuLu's sudden call yesterday saying that she is ok, but she was crying, Did You Do Anything To Her?!!". His mother asked as she grabbed his ear.

"Ouch Ouch! Mom I'm Not a Kid And I Didn't Do Anything!!". His mother releases his ear and smiles at Xuan's parents.

"I apologize for how stupid my son is". Yu Chen pouted and released a heavy sigh.

"I'm REALLY Stupid Though".

"Did you say something???". His mother said firmly, and he smiled innocently at her.

"No, Your Majesty".

*************************************

Ziyi looked at Xuan Lu who was standing far from her, but her troubled face could be shown on her, She said to her that she didn't have to come to the festival, but Xuan Lu didn't want that, and now.....

"Ms. Xuan Lu, what's with that face??". Ziyi stands next to her and takes her attention.

"Huh? Oh!... Sorry, I was thinking of something". Ziyi looks at her sharply.

"Better it is not him".

"No Not Him! It's just....My parents arrived today, I have to return to the apartment, but you know, I am afraid the rumours started again". She sighed and Ziyi thought about it.

"It's ok, we will go with you, that will make it less". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"But what if the ru-----".

"You think a lot Lu, I have power, but you don't, I will be your power until you have yours". Ziyi said firmly and Xuan Lu smiled at her.

"I will hug you later, but ok, I will go with you". Ziyi nodded and walked away with her bodyguards.

"You were cool like always, young lady Meng". Zhuo Cheng said and Ziyi pouted.

"I don't want to hear this from you". She said and he giggled.

***************************************************

Yu Chen was having a hard time with his parents and Xuan's parents; he held his head and closed his eyes as they kept talking and nagging in front of him.

"We let you guys together to make your life easier because you will help each other". Xuan Lu's mother said.

"Yes yes, and because we know you two then everything will be fine". His mother said.