Chapter 3

2 months passed fast, that's for Xuan Lu, but for Yu Chen it was like a turtle walking in a long road, he didn't know what to do and nothing entertain him, he saw Xuan Lu return from her school and took off the mask she was wearing.

"I'm home". She said slowly and Yu Chen looks at her.

"Welcome back, you are really pushing yourself again huh? Trying to be popular??". He said and Xuan Lu pouted.

"I'm already popular, have a problem with that??". She said and he take a deep breath.

"Yes I have, did you lack the information that you are living here? Because there is some people and I believe they are reporters come here asking for you". He said and Xuan Lu shakes her head with a frown on her face.

"No I don't, I am not stupid to say I am Living With A Handsome Yet Stupid Guy Like You". She said before sticking her tongue out and go to her room.

Yu Chen rolled his eyes and return to read his book, but the ringing bell distract him.

"What??". He said annoyingly as he open the door.

"Dose Xuan LuLu Live Here??". A guy which is a reporter asked and make Yu Chen irritated.

"NO! Who Told You This Anyway??". He asked and the reporter take out his phone and open a website.

"It's all here". He took the phone and look at the website, there was photos for Xuan Lu going in and out from this apartment and saying that the top girl in school is crossing the red line by living with a guy, Yu Chen felt all mad and almost break the phone in his hand.

"So? Why do you want to see this girl?". He asked as he returned the phone to the reporter harshly.

"Her parents is a well knowing actors and she is popular in her school, it will be a great news for our----".

"No it Will Not Be And Sorry But Don't Come Here Again! This Is My Place!!!". He said firmly before he slammed the door and lock it. He turn around and Xuan Lu leave her room looking at him.

"......Sorry for the troubles". She said and Yu Chen sighed heavily, this is the 7th reporter he slammed the door on his face just in one day.

"You should be".

********************************************

In the next day at school, Xuan Lu was walking peacefully when a group of girls stopped in front of her.

"Hi there Xuan Lu-jie, can we go out with our boyfriends?". Xuan Lu was irritated but she reminds calm.

"No, it is not allowed to----".

"But you are living with him already, so you are crossing the line". Xuan Lu was taking a back but she smile to them.

"I'm the student council president, there is no way I will Crossed the school rules, I should follow it firstly before the other students". She said but one girl show her a photo from her phone.

"Then Who is this Guy?! He is the one who came here before, right?? He is your boyfriend, right??". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"Stop this rumors, he is NOT my boyfriend, and who said we are living together we are neighbors". She said calmly, but the girls wasn't satisfied with this answer.

"Your neighbor?? Why is he going in and out from your house then?? Are you guys doing something fishy~". The girls start whining and laughing while Xuan Lu trying her best to hold herself.

"Stop This And Return To Your Classes!! This is False Rumors!!". She shouted and the girls leave her, she takes a deep breath and turn to look at the principal who was looking at her.